7

Ira finally reached the place where the masked man planned for them to meet. The place is an abandoned one. There is no sign of human kind anywhere near the place. On the other side Agastya along with his whole team and Avyukth with his friends are watching Ira from the monitor in the laptop. Ira entered into an abandoned Banglow with a trembling legs. She took a deep shaky breath before entering the place. The place was dark and the only source of light is coming from the window which is sunlight. She started walking into the Banglow very cautiously. Soon came face to face with a huge staircase which was looking horrible with all the dust and spiderwebs it is looking like it will fall down if someone steps on it. Ira slowly came near the stairs and was thinking whether to step on it or not when suddenly there was a sound of humming coming from the upstairs which made her flinch. But soon she made herself strong for the sake of Maahi and started to climb the stairs trembling like a leaf.
The more she is climbing the stairs the more the humming is getting louder to her. Till now she is covered in sweat and breathing heavily because of fear. With a lot courage she climbed all the stairs and now standing at the top floor of banglow just outside the room where the humming sound is coming from the door of the room is slightly open and swaying to the wind coming from the windows. Before she can even touch the door to go inside the room the humming sound stopped and there was a deep voice of the person who was asking her to come inside.

Aap ko nahi lagta ki aap ne bohot der kar diya yaha aane mein. So disappointing of you Ira. But it's ok, maaf kar diya tujhe. Ab aise hi khadi rahogi yaa andar bhi aane ka iraada hai. Waise iraada toh yaha se bhagne ki hi hogi par halaaton ke wajah se aise kuch bhi nahi kar sakti ho na. Tch tch tch. Accha chalo now be a good girl and come inside. Said a person in his deep voice sending chills down Ira's spine.

Taking a deep shaky breathe and with a dripping sweat she made her way inside the room slowly pushing open the door. She entered a dark room where only source of light was trough the windows. There she saw a man standing showing his back. He was standing facing the window making him look like a dark Silhouette. Without turning back he started speaking.

Aao Ira. Baitho. Because it's gonna be a long talk. Aaj koi kasar nahi chodna hai. It should be heart to heart talk. You will get to know a shocking fact about yourself too. It will be our final talk. So welcome and please make yourself comfortable. Said the person.

Ira glanced around the room to find the spot to sit. She found two three wooden chairs placed on the corner of the room. She brought the chair to the middle of the room and sat ther silently watching the person's back.

The person started to turn around slowly and started walking forward taking his own sweet time revealing the mask . The person was wearing a black coat with black tee shirt and black trousers. He was wearing an Eagle brooch which is of diamonds and a blue stone is placed in the middle. Looking at the brooch Ira could easily tell that the man standing in front of her is not an ordinary person at all.

He came and stood in front of Ira maintaining a respectable distance.He folded his sleeves making his tattoo come in her view. There was a half compass and half wolf tattoo on his left arm. He then slowly started to remove the mask revealing his true identity making Ira gasp in shock and horror. Only one word left her mouth watching the man standing in front of her which was "Yuvraj".

Wow. Aakhir tumne mujhe pehchaan liya. Not bad. After all tum bhi business world se hi ho na. Said Yuvraj.

Yuvraj? Why? What did I do? If you had a problem with me you could have directly targeted me. Why my family? Why? Asked Ira. Her voice is clearly showing how exhausted she is mentally right now.

After listening to Ira's exhausted voice Yuvraj started laughing like a psycho which scared Ira.

This is nothing compared to the pain you and your brothers gave me Ira. Said Yuvraj. Venom is dripping from his voice showing his hatred towards them.

What did we do? Ira screamed with tears not able to take the hatred from his words anymore.

What did you do? Shouted Yuvraj on top of his voice now completely turning into a monster. Which made Ira flinch away.

One look at Yuvraj and anyone can say that it's his second personality who has taken over him completely. His eyes have turned red. His neck viens are popping out. He is breathing heavily. His voice has changed into the calm and hilarious tone to serious and heavy. His jaw is clutched tightly.

You are a killer, Ira. You killed my brother. Said Yuvraj. Controlling himself not to harm her.

I.... I... No... You are lying. Why will I kill your brother. Stop blaming me for something I never did. Ira screamed in agony.

Dushyanth. You killed Dushyanth. You killed my brother. How dare you. Screamed Yuvraj in agony and pain. He turned into a complete monster now. He started punching the wall and breaking the abandoned furniture which was laying in the room.

Ira's pov

Dushyanth. The name is enough for me to join the puzzles that Dushyanth is no more. Dushyanth died that day. I didn't even know that. But that wasn't my fault right. Yuvraj's brother was an absolute monster. He forced me. Everything happened out of defense. But but I killed Dushyanth? How can I kill someone? I am not a killer? Am I? Why did Avyukth and Dhruv bhai has hidden this fact from me? No no no it shouldn't have happened. No no no why? Why did I do that? How can I do that? I'm a killer? No no no.

Saying all these she started screaming and crying like a maniac. She is having a mental breakdown. She is having difficulty in breathing. She is choking for air.
Ira's pov end.

Listening all these things Yuvraj stopped breaking things and started looking at Ira by comfortably sitting on the chair by keeping his leg on his knee. Her condition is giving immense peace to his second personality which is no less than of monster. A dangerous satisfactory smirk is placed on his face. He is enjoying Ira's condition.

Watching all these things from the laptop the girls are crying miserably. While the boys are just sitting there helplessly praying to the God for Ira's safety. Agastya signalled Madhavan something to which he nodded and ordered his team about something.

Mein mere team ko lekar location pe jaa raha hoon. Okay. You guys stay strong. Ira is my responsibility now. Said Agastya.

Hum bhi aayenge. Said Avyukh and friends.

Agastya tried to deny but he knew it's of no point his friends are very stubborn.

To be continued.....