1

The huge lavish looking hall is covered in pin drop silence in anticipation and stress. All the members in the hall are waiting eagerly for the announcement to happen. When finally the host of the event started speaking.

And the award of the best Interior designing company goes to.....

All the business men of Interior designing company are sweating in anticipation where a particular group of persons were sitting at the very last reserved table in the corner enjoying their drinks without any stress.

And the award goes to Acoustic Art Interiors.

The silent hall started roaring with claps and hoots. Young businessman were genuinely happy for Acoustic Art Interiors company because they have learnt a lot from the Company and it's Authorities. And some are pretending to be happy because no one wants to be in the bad books of the CEO of the company.

As soon as the name of the company announced the particular group squealed in happiness except one.

Let's welcome the CEO of the Acoustic Art Interiors Company Mr.Avyukth to the stage with the huge round of applause. The host announced.

Giving a smile to the squealing group Avyukth made his way to the stage. All the while everyones eyes were on him. The aura Avyukth carries is very royal and cold. The smile and softness is only for his family.

So Mr. Avyukth your company has been receiving this award from past 3 years continuously. How do you feel? And how your company maintains the first position all the time? Asked the host.

To which Avyukth smirked a little and replied.

All the credits goes to my dear family and our employees. We along with our employees work really hard to make it No.1. We are very happy at the fact that we are able to please our customers with our unique designs and work. Lastly I just want to say that we are blessed to have such an amazing employees.

Woah. That's amazing. All I can say is that Acoustic Art Interiors deserved every bit of success. Said the host.

After receiving the award the group bid bye and left the party after receiving the award.

The car drive from the venue of the party to Aashiyan was anything but calm because Ivaan and Ira who are the youngest from the group are jumping in their seats and singing their lungs out along with the music system in the car while Avyukth, Ashlesha, Dhruv and Driti are adoring them with a peaceful smile on their faces.

After a good drive they reached Aashiyan. They smiled looking at the board which says "Aashiyan".

Aashiyan is their life. They have build it together. Their small world.

When they entered inside Aashiyan they met with pin drop silence and darkness which somewhat scared them. But after five seconds the lights turned on and they heard the cheers and hoots of children and elders. Soon the elders started bursting the party poppers. The kids surrounded the group and started jumping around them in pure joy. Soon one elderly women came with Aarti plate in her hands.

Aap logo ko kis ki nazar na lage. Said the women after the Aarti and taking off the evil eyes of them.

Thank you dadi. They said in chorus.

Huh. Buddhe honge aap. Mein toh abhi young aur sexy hoon. Said the women.

Which made the kids laugh loudly and everyone joined them eventually.

Avyukth, Ashlesha, Dhruv, Driti, Ivaan and Ira together decided to start their own business company after their studies. As they thought they started their own Interior Designing Company. It was very hard for them to gain the trust of the employees and the customers but they were not weak to give up. Eventually they made their name in the industry and gained much popularity amongst industry and customers. They faced all the challenges that the industry has thrown on them together. It's impossible for anyone to break them apart. They can overcome any circumstances when they are together. Soon Acoustic Art Interiors became the most loved, trusted and popular business empire. And they launched several branches of Acoustic Art Interiors through out the country.
After settling down in the industry they thought of building Aashiyan. First they thought Aashiyan to be an Orphanage for the kids. But after Ira's thought of combining Orphanage and Old age home they thought about it and worked on it.