3

After reaching Kolkata Avyukth and Dhruv took their friends to the Wooden Cabin in the middle of the forest which they have brought for their holidays

After reaching Kolkata Avyukth and Dhruv took their friends to the Wooden Cabin in the middle of the forest which they have brought for their holidays. Without giving any attention to the whining of their friends Avyukth and Dhruv directly took them to their Cabin.

After freshening up they started cooking their dinner because it's already dinner time and they are starving. With the help of boys, girls started cooking some Khichdi. And Ashlesha prepared some baby food for Maahi. After preparing the dinner and setting the food on the dining table everyone started eating together while talking, giggling and enjoying the cute fights of Maahi and Rocky. Meanwhile Khanna as usual eating like a robot without any expression. Which made the girls along with Rocky and Maahi roll their eyes mentally.

(Author: Hey don't roll your eyes on him. He still looks cute.)

Really Author? Cute? Khanna? Said Maahi and Rocky.

(Author: ok fine. I also agree that he looks like a robot. But a cute robot though. Wink.)

You are impossible Miss. Author. Said Rocky and Maahi.

While Maahi, Rocky and Author were bickering, Avyukth and Ashlesha ordered everyone to go and sleep as it was night. After wishing everyone a good night they made their way to their rooms including Rocky but Khanna started going inside the safe room in the cabin where there is a large projector and security equipments and started guarding. Even though Ashlesha and Ira insisted Khanna to take rest, he denied politely saying it's his duty to protect them. Sighing in defeat they proceeded to sleep.

Next morning everyone woke up and and the boys ordered Khanna to rest for some time because he was up whole night guarding them.

They spent their morning lazily laying here and there and decided to have brunch. After the brunch they decided to go and explore the forest.

Bro. This forest is giving me forest vibes. Said Ivaan.

To which everyone rolled their eyes because they were used to it but Khanna was looking at him like he saw some ghost. Looking at Khanna's expression everyone burst out laughing including Maahi and Rocky.

(Author is laughing as well)

Suddenly Ashlesha gasped looking at something. Everyone started staring her getting worried.

Hey. What happened. Kya huwa? Look at me. What are you starting at....... Avyukth started asking but he stopped in the middle of the sentence looking at the thing which Ashlesha saw.

Looking at Avyukth's baffled expression everyone looked at the way both Ashlesha and Avyukth staring. Looking at the particular thing which made Avyukth and Ashlesha surprise, Maahi who is in Dhruv's arms started squealing in extreme joy. Because she is looking at that for the first time in reality.

Oh. My. God. Omg. Omg. Ashlesha started running chanting the same thing. Why not. It's her favourite of all time. A Horse. It's a black coloured Horse.