Aatma

Saachi made her way to the garden. Saachi sat on the couch that's placed in the garden and started thinking about whatever happened in the bathroom. Ishaan came and silently sat infront of Saachi in the couch. Saachi is soo lost in her thoughts that she didn't notice Ishaan sitting infront of her. Ishaan snapped his finger infront of Saachi to bring her back from her thoughts. Saachi's trance broke with the snap of Ishaan's fingers. Saachi gave a little smile to Ishaan which anyway he didn't return. Ishaan desperately began asking Saachi the questions which is running in his head from a very long time.

Kyun mujhse bhaagti rehti ho? Mein kha thodi jaavunga tumhe yaar. Ishaan asked.

Mein nahi bhaag rahi hoon aapse.  Saachi said.

Accha. Bhaag toh mein raha hoon. Hai na? Aur kitna bhagaoge mujhe tumhare peeche? Ab bas bhi karo na yaar. Please. Mujhe mere jawaab chaiye. Aaj hi chaahiye infact abhi aur issi waqt chahiye.  Ishaan said.

Aap thak gaye hai mere peeche bhaag ke? Aur waise bhi aap toh aise keh rahe ho jaise ki aap ko pata nahi hi nahi mera jawaab kya hain.  Saachi said.

Tujhe bhi pata hai aur mujhe bhi ki mein kabhi bhi thak nahi sakta hoon tum se. Aur rahi baat jawaab ka toh mujhe tumhari hi muh se sun na hain. Jaanta hoon tumhari jawaab par mujhe tum se sun na hai.  Ishaan said.

Saachi couldn't escape the fact that she is head over heels in love with the man sitting in front of her. And thus decided to confess her feelings.

I love you Mr. Ishaan. I love you a lot. Saachi said with huge blush covering her cheeks.

Ishaan without any words stood up from the couch and made Saachi stand up as well. Ishaan's next move shocked Saachi. Ishaan picked Saachi up and began twirling her in immense happiness. This made Saachi squeal and giggle in happiness. They were waiting for this moment for a very long time. And finally it happened. He put her down and gently cupped her face with his rough palms and placed a tender kiss on her forehead. Saachi gave a sweet smile to Ishaan.

Ishaan proposed Saachi on Ishir's wedding. But Saachi didn't answer him. Saachi never denied his proposal nor accepted it. But Ishaan always knew that Saachi loves him too.

After spending some time with eachother they retired to their respective rooms.

When Saachi is on the way to go to her room. She have to cross the room that the girls found wiered and got those unusual feeling. Without giving an other thought she started crossing the room as fast as possible. But her feet froze on the spot listening to the humming tune coming from the locked room. Saachi's eyes widened when she heard someone's footsteps in the room. Without wasting a second she ran to her room as quickly as possible.

She entered the room panting and sweating profusely. Once she enter the room she saw Maya and Aanchal are sleeping soundly. Zoya is reading a book. Zoya saw Saachi in the same state which she was in after coming out of the bathroom. Zoya worridely ran to her and wiped her sweat. Zoya made Saachi sit on the sofa and went to bring some water. She handed the water bottle to Saachi. Saachi gulped the whole bottle in one go. After finishing the water she kept the water bottle on side table. Zoya sat beside Saachi and began scolding her. Zoya is very protective towards Saachi.

Kaha thi tum? Maine kaha na ki akeli kahi mat jaana. Par tujhe kaha sunna hai meri baat. Ab batao kya hua hai. Zoya said.

Bahar garden mein thi. Aur mein akeli nahi thi mere saath Ishaan bhi tha. Par aate waqt. Saachi began informing Zoya whaterever she has witnessed some time ago.

After listening to Saachi, Zoya is getting scared but she knows that she have to be brave for Saachi.

Zoya nodded her head understanding Saachi's words. Zoya sat quietly for some time thinking about everything that is happening in this house. Zoya so wanted to go and check the room  but denied the idea watching Saachi's condition. Saachi needs her now and she can't leave her in this condition.