8

Agastya and his team reached the location. As they have predicted there were Yuvraj's men who were guarding the place. As they have planned Madhavan along with their team members started fighting with Yuvraj's men. Taking it as a chance Agastya along with Avyukth and friends made their way silently inside the abandoned banglow. Agastya and Avyukth were leading the way towards the upstairs while Ashlesha and Dhruv held Ivaan and Driti's hands following them. Suddenly they heard Maahi's crying sound making their hearts drop into their stomach. They all looked at Agastya helplessly.

Agastya slowly started leading them into the room where the crying sound is coming from, he was going to push the door slowly when they heard Yuvraj singing a song. They shared a look of horror because now they are more than scared for Maahi.

Ding dong I know you can hear me
Open up the door
I only wanna play a little

Ding dong
You can't keep me waiting
It's already too late
For you to try and run away
I see you through the window
Our eyes are locked together
I can sense your horror
Though I'd like to see it closer

Ding dong
Here I come to find you
Hurry up and run
Let's play a little game and have fun

Ding dong
Where is it you've gone to?
Do you think you've won?
Our game of hide and seek has just begun
I hear your footsteps
Thumping loudly through the hallways
I can hear your sharp breaths
You're not very good at hiding

Just wait, you can't hide from me
(I'm coming)
Just wait, you can't hide from me
(I'm coming)
Just wait, you can't hide from me
(I'm coming)
Just wait, you can't hide from me

Knock knock
I am at your door now
I am coming in
No need for me to ask permission

Knock knock
I'm inside your room now
Where is it you've hid?
Our game of hide and seek's about to end
I'm coming closer
Looking underneath your bed but
You're not there, I wonder
Could you be inside the closet?

Ding dong
I have found you
Ding dong
You were hiding here
Now you're it

Ding dong
Finally found you, dear
Now you're it
Ding dong
Looks like I have won
Now you're it

Ding dong
Pay the consequence
Ding dong
Looks like I have won
Now you're it

Ding dong
Pay the consequence

Hearing this song from Yuvraj,  Maahi started to cry even louder. Agastya, Avyukth and friends we're standing outside the door thinking wether to go in or not. What if he harms Maahi is the only thought they were having. And also they knew that the song Yuvraj was singing was for them and not for Maahi. So after taking a deep breath and sending a quick prayer to God to save them and their Maahi from this monster's trap they finally barged inside the room. They got glued at their places watching the scene in front of them.

Ira was laying unconscious on the floor. There was a beautiful lady who was shivering in fear watching Yuvraj and she was holding Maahi protectively hinding their girl from Yuvraj who is looking no less than a monster. Suddenly her eyes fell on Agastya and friends. Looking at her watching someone behind him Yuvraj smirked like a devil knowing who is behind them. He slowly turned around making them shock looking at the person standing there.

It was "The Yuvraj". The name itself is a brand in their Business Industry as well as Mafia World. They were shocked knowing that he was the brother of Dushyanth. They tried a lot to know who is Dushyanth's brother while closing Dushyanth's case when he was dead. But they didn't find even a clue about his family so it was easy to close the case for them. But looking at Yuvraj now they clearly knew one thing that it's gonna be a long day for them.