My OCs!

A little disclaimer, these ocs were made in Gacha Club. I did not draw them.

EDIT: THESE CHARACTERS WERE MADE BEFORE VOL 3 SO I CHANGED RUTH'S(my oc) NAME LATER ON ;-;
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EDIT: THESE CHARACTERS WERE MADE BEFORE VOL 3 SO I CHANGED RUTH'S(my oc) NAME LATER ON ;-;~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is Naomi! She's an oc for Vol. 1. She was close friends with Cesar and Mark, but she wasn't around as often since she had a daughter to take care of. However, she did have gatherings and hang outs with the two from time to time. She would even bring her daughter, Ruth, with her!

The happy times soon ended when Naomi heard about the disappearances of her close friends Mark and Cesar. She grieved and sobbed on the floor and Ruth (around 4-5 years old) would ask constantly if Mark and Cesar would visit soon, and it would only bring Naomi more sorrow.

One day, she decided to investigate Cesar's house in hopes of finding clues. Ruth insisted on going with her. Naomi then asked her why. Ruth responds by saying "I would go anywhere with you, Mommy! Where you go, I go!" Naomi then cries and hugs Ruth, then brings her with her.

It was around 11pm and Naomi looked around the house for hours. She told Ruth that she'll look in the basement, and that Ruth should stay in the hallway....

She never came back.

This is Ruth! The daughter of Naomi

During the investigation her mother and she had, Naomi went to the basement and was killed by Cesar's Alternate. Soon, Alt!Cesar then found Ruth. Ruth jumped up and ran to the Alternate, then hugged it. Her ignorance of what an Alternate was made her not afraid of the entity. She honestly thought it was Cesar.

She would ask him where he was, and where Mark was. Alt!Cesar didn't answer the questions, but instead he just dismissed them by saying how glad he was that Ruth was safe and all of that. Since Alternates cannot physically harm humans, Ruth survived the encounter with the help of her ignorance.

Later on, she was under the custody of the Mandela County Orphanage where she stayed until she was a legal adult. Ruth learned about her encounter and would have nightmares about the alternate she saw at the house. She later because employed in the BPS and became partners with Adam and Jonah.

She later befriended the two, and joined them on their shift to find the "ghost cat". When the three approached the house...it was so vaguely familiar to her. She shook it off as some weird kind of deja vu.
Later on that night, she and Jonah were noticing some WaCkY sChAnIgAnS going on and the whole argument with Adam and jonah takes place.

Both she and Jonah sped away and Ruth remembered the house as Cesar's and she started sobbing and shivering from the events that have just happened. The voice in the car then shows up and both Jonah and Ruth walk the rest of the way, too afraid to re enter the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'll end that there since That's as far as the show goes currently. Also, the names Naomi and Ruth come from the Biblical story of Ruth following Naomi back home even though she came from a foreign land. Since there were a lot of biblical names, I wanted to use that for my OCs! Anyway, I hope you guys like my characters, and have a wonderful day!