Vampire Forest Pt 2

Requested by: Elliot1987
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For about a month now, Cesar and Mark have been growing more into closer and closer friends. One night, Cesar went into the forest a bit later than usual. He was happy though. He had a wide smile on his face as he went deeper into the foggy and dark woods. He shivered a bit "I forgot my jacket at their house..." he said to himself in disappointment.

Mark suddenly appeared in front of Cesar, causing him to jump back "Oh! Hi Mark." He said grinning. "You weren't here at your normal time, I got worried about you!" Mark sighed. "Sorry! I was hanging out with a new friend and I lost track of time-" Cesar apologized. Mark crossed his arms "Wait you have a new friend?" He asked. Cesar raised his eyebrow "Is that a problem?"

"N-No it's just...the past friends you had were not pleasant. So forgive me for being a bit anxious about your friend. You're my closest friend, and I just want what's best for you." Mark said clearing his throat. "It's fine, Mark! They seem pretty nice." Cesar smiled at the thought of their new friend. "I think they actually like me." He added. "I'm your friend and I care about you." Mark huffed. "I'm sorry if I come off as rude, but I wouldn't trust them yet." He mumbled.

"Listen, Mark." Cesar placed his hand on Mark's shoulder and gave a reassuring pat "It'll be fine. I will be careful, and who knows, maybe I can introduce them to you!" Cesar suggested. "I- uh..." Mark wasn't sure how to react. "I don't know. I have a really bad feeling about this." Mark said anxiously. "Why are you so nervous? I can't just have you as a friend! I only see you at night!" Cesar said slightly irritated. "But you can! It's quality over quantity!" He said frantically. "Mark. Stop. I get that you're feeling like this, but you have to trust me!" Cesar said with a sigh. "I won't forget about you either. I'll make time for you." He said looking at the ground.

Mark thought for a moment "I don't want you to forget about me..." he said hoarsely. "You're my only friend." Cesar looked back at him and grinned. "I'll be fine. Just trust me, k?" He said hugging Mark. Mark hugged back "Alright...I'll try."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We love friendship problems being handled well in this book :>
Anyway! Hope you enjoyed that! Drink water, stay safe, and have a great day
- False <3