Cesar x Reader

Requested by- HarukaTayashi
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Cesar! What is all of this?" Y/N asked with a small laugh. "It's quite obviously a wonderfully pleasant picnic by yours truely!" Cesar responded with a wide smile. "I cooked it all myself!" He added. "Cesar...you didn't have to do all of this just for me." Y/N said as they sat down on the blanket that was placed on the luscious green grass.

"I wanted to, mi amor." He said grabbing and placing the wide variety of foods on the blanket. "Seeing you happy makes me just as much ecstatic as you." He said looking up at Y/N. "Cesar...what did I do to deserve you?" Y/N asked with a sigh. "I'm not sure. However, I could ask you the same thing." He said with a wink. "I made some of your favorite foods, as well as some of mine!" Cesar said excitedly.

"Luckily I had my mother to help me out with this one..." Cesar said awkwardly. Y/N chuckled and smiled.

It was all so perfect

Until it wasn't

Y/N stared at the picture on their desk. "Where did those times go..." they asked themselves. God, they missed Cesar so much. Y/N's heart ached when the thought of his smile or presence made Y/N want to cry. "Why did thinks turn out like this, Cesar? We were so happy..." they muttered once more.

It has been a year since Cesar disappeared along with Mark. Y/N was left alone with no one to comfort them. They sat down on the couch, with the picture in hand. It was of them and Cesar at that picnic he set up. It was perfect, and nothing mattered at all. Y/N yearned for the return of those days, but they know it will never happen again.

While lost in thought, Y/N hears a noice from the hallway. "Hm?" They hummed in confusion. A figure appeared from the shadows, and Y/N's mouth was agape. "C-Cesar...?" They said as they stood from the couch. They started to sob as they approached the figure. "Cesar" did not respond to Y/N, only made eye contact with them as Y/N hugged "Cesar".

"I have been w-wishing for you to come back..." Y/N said through tears. "Cesar" looked down at the crying Y/N and sighed. "I'm afraid you are not talking to Cesar, Y/N." They said with an abnormal voice. Y/N froze and remembered the broadcast about alternates. Y/N backed away from the alternate in shock. "Y-You're an alternate." They said breaking away from the hug.

"Is that what you call us?" The alternate asked. "Oh well..." they said with a shrug. "What did you do with Cesar?!" Y/N said angrily. "I believe you already know, mi amor." It said with a smirk. "Only Cesar calls me that, not his murderer." Y/N said glaring at it. "I can see why he liked you." It said slightly annoyed by them. "Get the hell out of my house!" Y/N yelled. The alternate laughed, "Fine then. It's clear you won't be a success anyway..." it said. However, right as it was about to leave...it turned it's head to Y/N, making them tense.

"He begged me not to see you." It said with a wide smile. "What a weak mind he was."

Then it disappeared.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry this took so long! Been kinda busy lately. I hope you all enjoyed though! Have a great day!!