Adam x Reader

Requested by- zzzedissleepy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been years since Adam's mom, Lynn Murray, had died. However, on this one day...you couldn't help but miss her and hope that Adam will be happy again. It was the anniversary of her being found dead near his cradle. You try to get home from work early to support Adam when he gets back from the BPS.

You sat down on the couch and started watching some TV to distract yourself after work. You can't stop thinking about Adam. Will he even be upset at all? Or maybe he'll try to be stoic about it and not tell you anything? You hoped not. You were gonna take this I don't need any help crap when Adam obviously needs the help.

You hear a door opening and you take a deep breath. "Adam? You home?" You said as you went to check. Adam stood there looking tired. "Yeah, it's me." Adam said with a smile as you two hugged. "I missed you at work." You mentioned, ruffling his hair a bit. "You tell me that every day." Adam said with a small laugh. "Did I ever lie to you?" You respond with a smirk. "Got me there." Adam said as he laid back on the couch.

You plop down beside him and look at him, wondering how you should ask him how he is doing. "Adam...are you ok?" You ask. Adam looks up at you, "I'm just tired..." Adam replied laying his head on your shoulder. "I just don't want to think about today." He added with a yawn. You sigh, "I'm here if you need anything." You smile. Adam nodded, "I know."

Later that night, you were in your bedroom watching TV when you hear the door open. You look over to find Adam at the enterance. "Could I...possibly hang out with you for a bit?" He asked. You nodded and smiled, "Sure, Adam." You moved over on the bed to make room for your boyfriend and he laid next to you.

As you two spent time together, you noticed that he was a bit tired looking. You ask him what's wrong, and he responds by laying down his head on you lap and he looked up to the ceiling. "I don't even remember her." He said while sounding quiet. You frown and run your fingers through his fluffy hair. "I'm sure, wherever she is, she's proud of you for making this far." You say, trying to reassure him. "I don't want to forget her, but everyday I lose a bit more and more." He sighed. "Everyone says I look like her, but I don't know how to believe it." He said with a voice crack as he wipes his eyes. "I'm sorry." He said, trying not to tear up.

You shake your head, "You have no reason to apologize. You have every right to feel like this." Adam softly chuckled, "Thank you." He said getting his head off your lap and putting it on your shoulder instead. "Can we go to sleep early tonight?" He asked with a yawn. You nod, "Sure. I'm getting tired anyway." You both went to bed. You held each other in your arms as you slowly drifted to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Sorry for not uploading! I have been taking a break, and I still kinda am, but I just got a rush of motivation. Soooooo here you go. I hope I can get more oneshots out here, but we'll see. Love you all! Have a great day!