Backrooms AU

Requested by- @potatoissoco
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jonah was the first to regain consciousness after the four victims noclipped into this labyrinth called the Backrooms. He slowly opened his eyes and looked around with a panicked expression "What the heck...?" He whispered under his breath. Mark was the next to wake and when he looked around he screamed in horror. "Where am I?!" He yelled.

Jonah whiped his head to Mark "Who are you?!" He demanded. "Huh?-...oh it's Mark. Mark Heathcliff." Mark said in a softer tone. At least he wasn't alone. "I'm Jonah Marshall...who is that next to you?" Jonah pointed at an unconscious man in a suit. "I-...Cesar! You're here too?!" He yelled. Cesar groaned and looked up "Where are we, amigo?" Cesar said in a slightly scared tone. "We don't know."

"We?" Cesar asked looking at Jonah and a tall blond guy sleeping on the ground. "Who are they?" Cesar glared at Jonah. "Jonah and their friend. I'm guessing they also got sent here." Mark shrugged. "How can we trust them? Maybe they put us here!" Cesar accused. "What?! No! I don't even know why me or Adam are here!!" Jonah yelled angrily. "Whatever..." Cesar got up and brushed off dirt from his suit. "I'm finding a way out with Mark. If you try anything I will end you." Cesar threatened. "Calm down, Chedder, or whatever your name is. Don't pull out the 9-" Jonah said as he tried waking up Adam. "The  wha- n-nevermind! Mark, we're leaving." Cesar said walking off. "Fine." Mark shrugged.

After Jonah explained everything to Adam the two tried to catch up with Mark and Cesar. Who were the closest things to allies they had. "Cesar, maybe you shouldn't have pushed them away. Perhaps they know more than us-" Mark stated. "What if they betray us? The last thing I want to do is put us in danger-" Cesar explained but was cut off "We are in danger, Cece. Ever since we got here." Mark narrowed his eyes.  "So are they." He added. Cesar sighed and the two heard footsteps. "Hey! We want to join you two!" Adam yelled out. "Speak of the devil." Mark mumbled and smirked. "It would be best if we were a team. Safety in numbers." Jonah explained. "So?" Adam asked. Both Mark and Cesar looked at each other and Mark had a pleasing look 'Don't leave these kids here'. Cesar caved "fine. But if you turn of us we will show not mercy." Cesar crossed his arm. "Same here." Adam nodded.

The four walked together, unknowing of the sights they might see or experience. Will they survive. They aren't sure. However, one thing is for certain. They will get through it together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the late updates! A lot of crap is happening and y'know life kinda sucks. However, I do hope you enjoyed and have a good day!