A/N: I HAVE A THEORY

OK SO...

You know alternates, right? The spooky know-it-alls that make your brain rot? WELL I HAVE A THEORY THAT I REALLY LIKE AND I WANNA SHARE IT!!

What if, alternates are not demons or creations by Gabriel or Satan, but rather victims of encounters being manipulated into different beings?

Perhaps, alternates cannot PHYSICALLY hurt you? That would explain the psychological warfare! If they want to kill you, wouldn't they just go ahead and kill and instead of trying to momentarily break your mind and possible survive?

So! If a victim does not die, they could be manipulated easily right? So if Gabriel gets his hands on a victim he could make them not human anymore or warp some features of the victim to make them look more abnormal. That would also explain why they look human, probably because they were human at one point...but not anymore!

Look at Cesar for example. An alternate would have to copy EVERY ASPECT of Cesar in order to lure Mark to his house to be killed. That includes his voice and fake story. If one false move happens, Mark wouldn't believe him. Perhaps Cesar was never robbed, but the alternate thought he was. Mark would be kinda confused right?!

SO, these alternates could just be lost souls or manipulated victims. They would make the perfect pieces for the invasion, and they would be great lures to capture more victims to be killed or to be turned!!

Anyways, That's all I have. Just wanted to rant about this theory, and see what you guys think about it! Feel free to say any kinds of theories you might have! I'm pretty curious to see what you all think. I hope you all have a great day! Love you all ❤

BUT HEY, THAT'S JUST A THEORY! A MANDELA THEORY! THANKS FOR READING!