Gabriel x Reader

Requested by: @lxlan-kun
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Be not afraid my dear." A strange figure said descending from the sky. Y/N couldn't remember how to breath. They were frozen in shock like a deer in headlights.

What started as a nice and peace stargazing turned into the most mortifying moment in Y/N's life. "W-Who are you...?" Y/N said hoarsely while shaking in place on the grassy hill. "I am the angel Gabriel, dear dove. No need to tremble. I only came to talk." Gabriel smiled at Y/N is golden locks swaying slightly in the cool wind of night. His voice slightly put Y/N at ease. "Dearest dove, I watched you from afar and I could not resist visiting you. I wish to know more. Tell me." Gabriel asked finally meeting Y/N on the ground. Y/N blushed slightly at his attractive features. "I don't know what to say-" they said frantically. "I feel you're still scared of me..." Gabriel sighed. "No matter, I have all the time in the world for you, dove." Gabriel said softly.

Y/N only got more flustered as they tried to talk to this angel, Gabriel. "Your nervousness is...amusing." Gabriel chuckled deeply and smirked and lifted Y/N chin with his hand "I love your voice, dear." The angel continued laughing quietly leaving Y/N a little embarrassed. "Thanks I guess..." Y/N said with a red face. "Your face is as red as an apple, dove. Are you alright?~" Gabriel said innocently and smirked, knowing what he was doing. "I-I'm fine." Y/N said quickly. Gabriel leaned closer "Are you sure? Your heart rate is spiking." Gabriel said smoothly as well...an angel.

Y/N loved this kind of attention, their red face was burning hot. They did know why...but this angel had some sort of charm to him. Y/N finally pulled Gabriel into a kiss, stopping him from picking on them. Gabriel smiled into the kiss and wrapped his arms around Y/N's waist. They pulled away and Gabriel winked "I suppose you don't fear me anymore?" He laughed. "Ha! Nah..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
First alternate oneshot in the bag ;-;
I hope you guys enjoyed that and have a great day!
- False <3