Jonah x Alt!Reader

Requested by- Unkn0wn_we1rd_c0re
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N lurked and stalked Jonah's movements in the car. He can't know that they are there just yet. Y/N smiled to themself as they think of all the horror and despair that will soon unfold. However, there was a thought in their head that strikes them as unusual. Oh no, he's cute.

The man had the fluffiest silver hair and the most beautiful eyes. Y/N could stare at him forever...and they could actually do that. Y/N shrugged to themselves and appeared beside Jonah in the empty passenger seat. "Hello." They said in an abnormal voice. Jonah yelped and looked at you. Luckily, you were in your human disguise.

"Who the hell are you?!" He demanded. Y/N sighed, "Y/N, it's great to finally talk to you, Jonah." They said in a monotone voice, with no emotion behind it. "Y-You're an alternate...?" He said fearful with wide eyes. "I knew we should have never come here..." he said quietly. Y/N laughed hysterically, "Oh, you poor weak mind, I'm not going to end your life!" Y/N said joyously.

"You won't?" Jonah asked with a slight sigh of relief. "No! I find you interesting, Jonah Marshall. Very interesting!" Y/N said almost excitedly. Jonah finally relaxed in his seat and anxiously looked at Y/N. "So...why exactly are you not killing me?" He asked awkwardly. Y/N just stared at him, and while still making eye contact, they touched Jonah's hair. "You have nice hair." They said casually.

"You like me because of my hair??" Jonah asked, almost flattered. "It's very nice and fluffy." Y/N explained. Jonah smiled, "Why thank you, Alternate Y/N person thing!" He said.
A voice came through a walkie talkie, Jonah! Did you say alternate? Do you see something? Said the voice. Jonah rolled his eyes. "No, Adam! I'm just talking to myself!" Jonah said aggravatedly.

"Is that your friend?" Y/N asked, looking at the device. "Yeah, he's pretty cool." Jonah said with a grin.
Y/N frowned to themselves, "Such a shame..." they muttered to themselves. Jonah looked at them confused, "Did you say something?" He asked. "No...no I didn't." Y/N denied.

Please, friend, go easy on his friend for me. I would be upset if this Jonah man cries. Y/N thought to themselves. "You look down, something up?" Jonah asked. "No! Of course not. We don't get 'down' about things!" Y/N defended a bit quickly. "You mean alternates? What else can you tell me about them?" Jonah asked curiously. "Nothing. I apologize, but I will not give you any information...even though I like you." Y/N said with a frown.

Jonah was about to respond before
Y/N gasped as they looked at the sky. "Is it that time already?" They said grimly. "I'm sorry Jonah, I have to leave now." Y/N said frantically with a nod. "Wait!-" Jonah said, but he was too late.
They were already gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry this took so long! I was kinda struggling with it a bit, but it's ok now! I hope you enjoyed, and have a good day!