Vampire Forest

Requested by- Ben_the_cannibal
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cesar groaned to himself as he walked through the cold and dim woods. He cursed his friends for daring him to go in or else he would be a "coward" or something dumb like that. It didn't help that it was past sunset now and Cesar doesn't know where the heck he is. He shivered in the cold but he felt even colder when he heard a branch snap to the left of him. He whiped his head at the noise, but to no avail did he see anything.

"Note to self...don't listen to your dumb friends when they dare you to go into a forest..." Cesar mumbled to himself as he continued into the depths. He recalled a little legend his mother would tell him. Apparently there were vampire sighting in this forest about 50-100 years ago? Cesar couldn't recall the rest of the story. Cesar froze when he felt something brush against his shoulder. He frightfully turned his head to find a shadowy figure in a tree staring him down with an evil glare.

Cesar was scared out of his mind. He was frozen in place because of the cold and his fear. The figure jumped out of the tree and revealed it's face. "No need to be scared. It's not like I'm going to hurt you or anything." He said. He had a grey hoodie and brown hair. His eyes had a hint of red and he looked like an average guy, which soothed Cesar in a way. "Who are you?" Cesar asked. "My name is Mark, nice to meet you." He held out his hand for a handshake and Cesar returned it "I-I'm Cesar." Cesar said shakingly. "Cesar...that's a cool name. I haven't heard a name like that in a while!" Mark said happily.

Cesar started piecing together the clues of Mark's identity. The red eyes, his pointy teeth, why he's in the woods, and not hearing a name in a while? Cesar's eyes widen in fear. Mark was a vampire.

"P-Please don't hurt me!" Cesar said nervously. "Why? I haven't talked to someone in years. Besides, normal people are fun to talk to." Mark said shrugging. "Oh...interesting. So you won't drain me of my blood?" Cesar asked. "No! I'm already set with some of the wildlife here. Why would I take more than I need?" Mark said floating slightly off the ground. "Why are you here anyway? It's cold and dark." Mark asked curiously. "My friends said I would be a coward if I didn't go in here. Now I'm lost." Cesar said angrily.

"Hmm...that is a problem." Mark hummed. "Here, have my hoodie! I'm warm anyway." Mark said taking off his hoodie and revealed a black shirt with the label "AK" on the corner. "Thanks, Mark..." Cesar said putting on the hoodie and humming in satisfaction. "It's definitely an improvement." Cesar smiled. "Here I'll show you the way back!" Mark said flying in front of Cesar and leading him the way.

About an hour later Cesar finds home. He thanks Mark for his help, and promises to visit everyday. As for his friends...they went missing the day after, since Cesar kept ranting about how much they have badly influenced him. Mark and Cesar create a perfect friendship, and become best friends...forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed! Have a great day and drink your water!