Five

I wait until he leaves before I scream in anger, muffling it with my hands.

I feel like crying but I rather not. I wipe at the burning tears in my eyes, before I slip on my sweater, curling my fingers into my sleeves.

I swallowed the burning sensation of crying, settling down slowly.

Absent-mindedly, I trudge to the Pit, as Mason hangs outside of the tattoo parlor, Zella running over to his side and grinning hugely.

She looks over and lays eyes on my, her smile only growing wider.

I feign for a smile, trying to keep her from worrying.

"Hey!" She says brightly, beaming.

She was like a sunflower in Dauntless, radiant and rare.

She embraces me with open arms and I hug her genuinely, feeling all of my angst slip away.

"Hey to you too, Zee."

Mason grins, as Quinn and Greyson come out the parlor, a bandage wrapped around Quinn's shoulder, and Greyson's wrist was covered by a bandage too.

"There she is! So glad she could join us!" Greyson laughs, before pulling me into a hug. I take it with ease, before Quinn smiles.

"Okay, so since you're here, you're coming shopping with me and Zella, and we won't take no for an answer!" Quinn grins.

I nod, smiling more naturally now, considering I was at ease, at least for a little while.

"M'kay." I agree, and they drag me to a nearby boutique as the boys walk back into the tattoo parlor.

I walk over to a rack, Zella at my side, as Quinn goes to look at a pair of shoes.

Zella turns to look at me, a wide smile on her features as she holds up a black halter top jumpsuit.

I take a good look at it, noting the deep v-neck it had, and the way the bottom twisted to show where the wearer's navel would be, before the hips curved to form the pants.

"You should try it on," She suggests. "You'd fill it out more than me."

I blush at her complement, and take it from her. "Let's find you something now, and then I'll try it on, okay?"

I look the rack, finding a black dress, with small ruffles and spaghetti straps, yet managing to look causal at the same time.

With the right leather jacket, that outfit could be stunning.

I hold it out for her, and eagerly, Zella takes it, nearly skipping to the dressing room.

I look for another, and a blonde haired older woman comes behind me, smiling. "There's another by the shoes."

"Thank you," I tell her, before making my way to the changing room. I peel out of my clothing, rubbing an old scar on my side.

That scar brought up old memories... ones that I didn't want to remember.

Shaking the iffy feeling off, I slip the jumpsuit over my skin, before I realize my bra was showing. I pull it off, before I lace the neck of the jumpsuit, turning to see my bare back, then back to my front.

I see my cleavage, feeling slightly pleased. Zella was right.

The jumpsuit looked great on me, but my casual boots wouldn't do.

I tuck my clothes under my arm, still wearing the outfit, walking out barefoot.

Quinn grins, and Zella, dressed in the dress I had picked out, smiles so widely, I fear for her cheeks.