Seventeen

I groan as Eric places me in the tub. I feel the warm water sting my wounds, and the water tinges pink.

Eric kneels on the floor, and I look at him. He begins to pull his shirt off, and I stare hesitantly at him.

"What are you doing?" I ask, as he begins to unbutton his jeans.

"I doubt you could bathe yourself. And I have to see how bad your wounds are." He responds

"I think I could." I huff lowly, leaning back so my skin touched the cold ceramic of the tub. I closed my eyes, nerves still at large.

I hear the splash of water, and it rises over my stomach, lapping at my skin. I peek an eye open, seeing Eric staring back at me.

"Hi." I mumble.

"Hi." He replies, looking like a giant in a puddle of water. I throw my feet on his lap, and stretch upward.

"Sit up," He tells me. Eric helps me sit up, and I shift, pulling my legs up to my chest. Eric stares at me, and I lean down, pressing my chest to my knees.

He pulls me closer to him, and I sit in his lap, biting my lip. I shouldn't sit in his lap, especially now, when he has no clothes and little Eric is pressing into my upper thighs.

"Maybe that wasn't a good idea," Eric mumbled.

"Too late," I utter.

"How are you feeling?" He asks.

"Just really sore. And faint of heart. But the water helps with my sore muscles." I tell him, as I move to the left, watching his features scrunch up.

"Maybe I should get off..." I suggest, ready to get out of the bathtub with him.

"You're fine." Eric informs me firmly, before cupping water in his hands. He poured the water across my skin, watching it trickle down my skin.

I sigh in relief, feeling the sore aches leave my body.

He rinses my hair, before I hold his shoulders. I look down at him, seeing him completely. He was completely open and bare to me, as I was to him.

And I was on his lap... which was more than most could say.

Eric traces a bruise on my side, seeing how dark it was. "He got you terribly," He noted.

I mumble, sighing. "Sure."

"Still in pain?" He asks.

I shake my head as he begins to speak again. "I've been thinking about your landscape."

"And?" I raise a brow.

"I want you to not be afraid of me." He starts. I begin to ask how, but he begins to rub my back. I shiver, before his hands slide to my sides.

Aching, in two different ways, my need to see him stronger than my pain, I roll my hips into his.

He groans, and he grips my hips tighter. I put my hands above his head, on the wall behind him, as he rubs himself up against me.

"I want to forget. Can you do that?" I question.

"Oh, of course I can. You just had to ask." Eric utters.

I give a fevered pant, before biting my lip. My back protests, but I care very little for the pain.

"Why me?" I ask airly.

"I like you. I'm attached to you." Eric explains. "You're attracted to me, aren't you?"

"I am." I moan, licking my lips slowly.

He smirks and leans upward, kissing my lips roughly. He grabs my thighs, and tells me to lean back. I do as I'm told, and he leans in-between my legs, his lips trailing down my abdomen.

He pulls my navel piercing through his teeth, his teeth sucking and nipping the skin.

I move my hand to the side of the tub, groaning.

"Do that again," Eric orders.

"Make me," I reply. He smirks widely, and what he does surprises me. His hands slip in-between us, and I bite my lip.

He raises a brow. "Hope you can handle it. I won't take you... Not until the end of Initiation. Call it your incentive.. and your reward."

"What are you going to do now?" I question. He shakes his head, before whispering in my ear.

"Close your eyes."

I obey him, and the next thing I know, a moan comes instinctually from my throat.

His fingers are euphoric, and I beg for sweet relief.

"Are you always like this?" He asks. "Have you done this before?"

"No," I groan. "I've never had the chance or time."

All I hear is the splashing of water, as it begins to slosh on the floor. Hearing the noise brings me back to reality, and I snap out of it.

I tug myself from his hands, and scramble out the tub. I didn't want to tell him no, because I desired him so much.

"Not until the end of Initiation. Not before." I smirk, before wrapping my towel around me.

Eric frowns, but a smirk is hinted on his lips. "I'll hold you to that."

I quirk a brow. "Please do." I smirk. "Now, may I have a shirt?"

After I get dressed, I shuffle on the couch with him, before he hands me the book we were reading. "Could you continue?" I ask him.

He nods, and I lean into him, my feet curled up behind me.

He wears jeans, but no shirt, my head on his chest. An ice pack of frozen peas rest on my back where bruises lay, with a pack of ice in ziplock bags on my ankles and other assorted bruises.

A bandage rests on my cheek, gauze wrapped around my palms. There's a large wad of gauze on my back, underneath the shirt Eric gave me to wear.

He starts to read, and I press my lips together, listening contently.

I doze off as he gets to the ninth chapter, my hands resting on his chest.

"-hit." I hear Eric groan, and rub my eyes, yawning. "Lillian, come on. You've got training this morning. Fear landscapes."

I nod in reply, before I shift to sit up. I stand, my back complaining slightly. Eric takes the defrosted pack of peas off my back, and collects them from my ankles.

He walks off to the kitchen, holding a black bag in hand. "Your clothes."

I take it, and he grabs my shoulders, looking down at me. "Lillian. Don't worry about Shane. The leaders are going to meet about it, and we'll take care of it. We caught it on camera, so we won't require you to be there."

I nod. He rubs my arms, "I won't be in training with you today because of that. But I will make sure Shane pays for his cowardice."

"Okay," I utter, before walking to the bathroom, shutting the door behind me. I feel at ease, enough to brush my teeth and change in freedom, without worrying about being hurt.

I comb the strands of my hair, blowing my breath, exhaling. I change into a black t-shirt, and black jeans, before I slide my feet into a pair of black boots. I tuck his shirt into the bag, before walking out, bangs in my face.

Eric turns around, and nods. "Okay. Come on."

"Alright." I nod, walking ahead of him. We walk out the apartment, and he shuts the door behind me.

He turns to me, and looks me in my eyes. "Show them he didn't break you. Show them you're so much stronger.  You can do it."

I nod, pressing my lips together. He rubs my arms, and nods in return.

"Good." I say. "And by the way," He turns, and I look at him. "If you get the chance... Destroy him. Make him pay."