Twenty

"-ian, get up before I eat all the food." A husky voice tells me, and I roll over, groaning, half-awake.

"What kind of food is it?" I question, groaning.

"Good food," Eric says, and I open my eyes.

"Did you cook?" I raise a brow. He nods, and I sigh, sitting up. "Take me to the food."

He grins, before picking me up abruptly. I scream playfully, kicking my feet.

"Put me down! You can't pick up a short person without warning them, and then put them up this high!" I squeal as he chuckles.

He placed me in a chair at his dining table, still laughing at my expense.

"Stay here, I'll bring you food."

"Hey, Eric!" I yell, and he turns around. I wiggle a finger, and he walks over to me, quirking a brow.

"Yeah?" He asks. I grab his belt loops, gesturing for him to lower his head.

My lips brush over his, and he collides with mine. Our teeth scrap against each other, as he tugs on my lower lip, drawing a savage type noise out of my lungs.

He grabs my arms and pulls me up to my feet, my arms wrapping around his neck and my fingers scratching his scalp. He arches, groaning, mumbling against my lips.

His hand winds around my waist, fingers curling into the skin of my spine. His other hand brushes against my side, over my inked stained ribs.

"What's this?" He questions.

"Tattoo." I reply, his lips crushing into mine as his fingers pry at the hem of my shirt, lifting it above my head. It drops to the floor, his eyes reading the manifesto.

His lips collide again with mine, my fingers tugging at his hair. His fingers curl into my skin, blunt nails pressing into sensitive flesh.

It causes me to arch into him, giving a soft moan into his mouth.

His tongue slips into my mouth, our tongues playing a cat and mouse game. 

His fingers leave scratches in their trail.

My fingers release his hair, sliding down the nape of his neck, fingers scratching his skin.

His hand that was on my ribs slides to the back of my knee, lifting my leg to rest on his side, so that he fits in between the gap of my legs, his hips pressed almost perfectly to mine.

His lips pry from mine, as they start to trail down my neck, kissing under my jaw.

My sanity was fleeting away, as he finally groans against my skin, rolling his hips into mine. I moan out eagerly, my hand shooting out behind me to cling to something, the other still scratching his bare back.

He moans, arching his back and rolling his hips into mine again, a fire stirring up in my stomach.

He pulls away from my neck, just to sit me up on the table, his teeth tugging on my bra strap, as my legs rest on his sides, he makes a perfect wedge in between my thighs.

I pull back slightly, and I see his lips, bright red, swollen, and his eyes dark.

Acting in desire, my hands slowly move behind my back, seductively unclipping my bra, and dropping it to the floor. "Better?" I question.

"Much,"  Eric growls, before he tugs on my hair, making me lay back as his fingers slide up my stomach from my thighs, his lips kissing up my torso.

My breathing hitches in my chest, and he smirks against my skin.

His lips latch around my nipple, sucking like an innocent child, teeth gently nipping at the sensitive bud. I arch and whin, panting for air.

"Wh-what about breakfast... Or training?" I question.

"Breakfast is cold, but I'll warm it up in a moment. As for training, it's Saturday. We'll give you all a break." He murmurs around my breast, and his breath sends chills down my spine.

His fingers slide down to rest in between my legs, clearly taking advantage of the fact I had only slept in a shirt and my underclothes last night.

His fingers began to rub at my pooling warmth, and I moan loudly, arching my back. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, Eric." I chant, as he changes nipples to tease me, finding interest in what he's doing.

I arch, writhing under him. My back arches, and he pulls away abruptly, leaving me writhing until I realize he stopped.

"Shh," Eric tells me, pausing as he lifts his head, listening out. At seeing his cautious behavior, I do the same.

He slowly moves, listening out for anything, but he looks at me and hands me my shirt.

Something about seeing the fabric makes me snap, makes me nervous.

My hands embrace my face, and I run them through my hair, closing my eyes.

I sit up from the bed, my body in a cold sweat, as I push my bangs off my clammy forehead.

How did I get in his bed?

My heart pounds in my chest, racing and fleeting away.

I did not just have a dream about Eric and I doing... that.

My cheeks were heated and warm, my skin tingling. I hear the sound of running water coming from his bathroom, leaving me to assume he was in the shower.

I slip out of his bed, and stand to my feet when his naked figure comes out, leaving his marble-like stature out in his full glory.

Holy shit.... Good god almighty, he was toned and muscular.

I lick my lips slowly, nearly sensuously, yet unconsciously as heat races through my veins again.

Eric looks up and doesn't even attempt to cover himself up. "You up?"

"Yep." I whisper quietly, trying to keep my eyes on his face.

"Find anything interesting?" He questions.

"Possibly..." I murmur.

"Care to share?"

"Nope, don't want to inflate that ego of yours." I reply and look up to catch that sly smirk of his.

"I heard you groaning in your sleep. Care to tell me what it was about?"

"Nope, but I'd like to shower. You want to come with?" I ask, changing the subject.

Clearly, it interests him, as he follows me like a man looking for water.

I smirk quietly as he picks me up and helps me out of my clothes, his eyes lingering over my tattoo, and my breasts.

It isn't long before he grabs my behind and picks me up again, my legs winding around his waist. He carries me into the shower with a look of sheer revenge on his face.

"I'm going to make you tell me." He whispers huskily.

"What are you going to do?" I whimper, feeling the throbbing and heat from his length inches away. "To me?"

"Nope," He mocks, "You'll just have to find out." He squeezes my behind, hard, and a gasp escapes me. "Ready?"

All I can do is nod in anticipation. What have I gotten myself into? Whatever it was... I craved it.