Author's Note

Well, here we are! At the end of  the first story of Lian and Eric. The second book is going is called Shattered Lines, and if you have any questions that might possibly help me write the second book, go for it! The official playlist for Blurred Lines is on 8tracks, and the link is on the previous chapter.

I do need OCs for the Dauntless-born initiates that will be a part of Tris' class, and some of the soldiers of Lian's unit. If you want an oc, just comment with their name, actor(ess) face-claims, and their faction of origin, and their status, whether they are Divergent or not.  But here, I will be posting a sneak peek of Shattered Lines, hopefully sometime today.

I'm so excited to be continuing their story, and with much joy, I'm happy to keep pushing Lian's development.

This story was not something I believed I would be continuing past the first chapter, but here we are, twenty-nine chapters later. Lian  has grown so much on me, and I honestly ship Eric and Lian. So, with much love, thank you for reading, and please stay with me for Shattered Lines, the second book of the possible Lines series. Possibly, there may be a third book, and if so, it'll be called either Erased Lines or Feral Lines.

With much love, 

Leia.