101: New Ability [SV]

#CLARK-KENT

Storyline: Clark decided to show you his new ability, which he can't control yet.

Pairings: Clark x Reader
Status: Crushing on each other

"Alright, Kent. What's the--what are you doing?" You climbed up the barn stairs to find Clark staring out in the distance. "Y/N! I was practicing my new ability!"

"Woah. Two new abilities in a week? You're growing up!" You smirked as he tilted his head, sending you a smile. "Well? Are you going to make me guess? What is it, Clark?" You were excited about this. You were the only one Clark trusted enough to reveal his secret.

Clark laughed, "X-ray vision. I can see through solid things." Now, you were the one laughing but stopped when you realized he was being serious. "No way. There's just no way."

"Come on, Y/N. You have no problem believing in heat vision, but not x-ray?" Clark sighed, moving towards your schoolbag. "I'll prove it," you watch Clark focus on your bag. "You have a green apple, a ham sandwich, and a Twix bar." You rolled your eyes.

"Clark, I've had the same lunch since eighth grade." You stand, grabbing your bag from him. "You're going to have to do better than that," you turned, facing him. Clark smiled, nodding. "How many fingers am I holding up behind my back?" You challenged. He focused on you and smiled.

"Clark Kent! Are you checking me out?"

With his eyes still glued to your body, he smirked, "What! No! Well, I can't control it yet!" He admitted, before adding, "Oh, and two. Two fingers."

"Huh, unreal."

"I also saw your tattoo on your front hip," he said shyly.

"Clark!" You exclaimed before you two fell into a fit of laughter.