#96 Rubbish [M]

DRACO MALFOY

You and Hermione were discussing the hippogriff you had to apprehend for today's class. No one knew what kind of creature was waiting to be greeted, but when Harry, Ron, Hermione, and you went to visit Hagrid in his hut, he told you guys. Another thing you were glad that Hagrid told you was how to open your manual. The book itself is a monster that you have to take care of. If you don't open it the right way, it chases you and tries to bite your hands off. You have to control it. 

You and Hermione turned your attention away from the hippogriff to the other students approaching. "Ah, yes. Me-mistake, Slytherins will be joining us today." You didn't mind the Slytherins students sharing a class with Gryffindors because you and Draco had a thing going on. Hermione is the only one who knows about it. She's against it, but she knows she can't really do anything about it. 

You glanced over at Draco. He looked at you as he bites his bottom lip. "You are crazy, Y/N. You are not very subtle. Stop, or they'll get suspicious." Hermione whispered in your ear. "I don't know what you mean." You smiled. Neville's screams brought your focus back on the class. You rushed to help him. "Oh! Hagrid! Neville's out!" You take off the book from his arm. 

"Stand back! I will bring him to Madam Pomfrey. Hermione, take over the class!" Ron rolled his eyes. "Of course." 

"No mudblood will be giving us a lecture," Pansy yelled. Draco didn't say anything. He just scowled at her. Harry and Ron raised their eyebrows. "What has gotten into Draco?" Harry asked.

You did. He knows how much you hated that when he called Hermione a mudblood. Draco kept glancing over at you. At some point, he winked at you, and Pansy saw it. "Now, if we go over there, we can watch..." Hermione's voice faded as you walked down further in the forest. Slytherins and Gryffindors were walking side by side. You observed that most of the Gryffindors have their book open, but not the Slytherins. You could see Draco curse under his breath. "How the hell do we open this stupid thing?" 

You slowed your pace. "Y/N!" He whispered. "How?" You looked around and spotted Harry and Ron in the front with Hermione as the rest of Slytherins were behind. You smirked, "Draco, rub it the way you'd rub me." 

"Don't tease me in broad daylight, Y/N." You snickered and joined your friends in the front. You looked back to see Draco rub the side of his book.