#88 How You Met [7]

#JOEL KINNAMAN

Storyline: Joel and you were invited to James Corden's Show to talk about upcoming events in your careers. However, Corden had another plan in his mind.

"Joel Kinnaman and Y/N Korolov, everybody!" Joel puts a hand on the small of your back as you two take a seat next to each other. You greet James with a kiss. "First off, I want to congratulate both of you for your new upcoming movies and TV shows."

"Thank you." Joel and you say at the same time. "I know we're here to talk about Flatliners and The Informer, but I don't want to. It's my show and I decide what I want to do with it." You laugh along with James and Joel.

"I think I know where you're going with that," Joel says laughing.

"Is that so?" James laughs. "You two recently went public with your relationship. How's everything going for you guys? Are people treating you right?"

You laugh. "People are extremely worried about our relationship. We tried to keep it as private as we could, but it's impossible."

"Okay, a lot of people, meaning me, myself and I, were wondering how did you two meet? We took the liberty, well I took the liberty to ask people on Twitter how they think you two met. There are so many theories that I really wanted to know the story behind such a beautiful love." An image appeared on the screen in front of you.

#Kinnolov met through Will Smith
#Kinnolov met online
#Kinnolov met through Mireille
#Kinnolov don't exist #fantasyduh
#Kinnolov wish they did a movie together, I love them so much!

"Is Kinnolov our ship name?" You suddenly ask. Joel snickers beside you. "Not one is correct. They ain't ready to know the real story," Joel says.

"Tell me more, tell me more!" James started singing.

"So, we were both in Vancouver, Joel was filming Altered Carbon and I was doing some press work over there. I slept for a total of ten hours that weekend, I was so tired. And, people who know me know that I tend to get crazy cravings when I'm tired." At this point, Joel started laughing because he knows where you were going with this. "It was about two in the morning when I saw this Ikea ad, so I remembered a place where they sold Swedish meals and I was suddenly craving Swedish meatballs." James and Joel start laughing, but this time the crowd joins in.

"I call down a cab and go to the place I had in mind and luckily it was open 24 hours. I walk in thinking to myself it's not going to be long it's freaking three in the morning, but I was so wrong. There was a group of drunk guys who kept messing up their orders. It took ten minutes before I could order the one thing I was craving."

"I feel like this is the part where Joel comes in," Corden says laughing his ass off.

"That's exactly when I come in. You have to keep in mind that I didn't know Y/N before that night. I haven't heard her name before or seen her on the big screen." You listen to Joel as he put James and the crowd into context. Joel looks at you and gives you a sign to continue before taking your hand in with his.

"I finally had my plate of meatballs and I couldn't wait to devour them. Joel, I will let you finish the story." You look at him smiling.

"Okay, okay. So, I come in after the drunk guys and ask for my meal, you know. I was waiting patiently when this one guy trips over his own feet and pushes me, which I end up pushing Y/N. Her plate falls straight to the ground. My first instinct was to bend down and help her up, but she stayed there on her knees and she kept staring at her plate. She looks up to me and that's when she said, 'Oh God, do you know how long I've waited for these Swedish balls?'"

James started laughing again, this time a tear rolling down his cheek. He puts his hand on your shoulder still laughing. "I had no idea he was Swedish! It came out wrong and I only noticed when I saw his facial expression change." You defend yourself.

"I'll never forget that moment. I offered to share my plate with her and that's what we did. You know the rest." Joel finishes.

"This is such an amazing love story. I hope those Swedish balls were worth it." You laugh taking Joel's hand. "So worth it."