#85 Turned On [TW]

STILES STILINSKI

Characters: Your parents, Stiles x Reader

Pairings: Stiles x Reader

Status: Couple

Storyline: After dating Stiles for 3 months, you decided it was time for him to meet your parents. 

"I'm extremely nervous if you can't tell." You look at Stiles with an apologetic look. "Everything is going to be fine, they will love you." You kiss him and he suddenly relaxes. 

"Here goes nothing," you enter the house. "Mom! Dad!" They appear from the kitchen. 

"Y/N! Honey. Oh, you must be Stiles. It's a pleasure to meet you."

"Nice to meet you, Mr&Mrs. Y/L/N."

"Do you grill?" Your father asks Stiles. You smile at your nervous boyfriend. "Of course, I do."

"Stiles is very handsome." You were in the kitchen helping your mother with the salad. "He makes me so happy."

After dinner, you sat outside talking about this and that. "Stiles, would you do the honors of popping the champagne bottle?" Your mother hands him a bottle. You watch Stiles take his flannel shirt off and wrap it around the bottle. Watching him trying to open the bottle turned you on. "Yay!" Your mother exclaims pouring glasses. 

"Mom, actually, Stiles and I are going to head to bed. We have to wake up early."

"Awh, okay, another time. See you tomorrow."

You lead the way to your bedroom. "Why did you say we were waking up early?"

"I was turned on by you trying to open the bottle. Now, shut up and kiss me."

"Oh, oh, okay."