46: The Ex [OGOC]

#JACK-GILINSKY

Pairings: Jack G x Reader
Status: Dating

Storyline: Your boyfriend and ex-boyfriend get into a fight at school.

"Fuck, I forgot my book. I'll meet you in class," you run towards your locker leaving Johnson behind. "Damn it, where the hell did I put my calculus book!"

As soon as you found it, you ran back to your class. But, stop when someone yelled your name. "Y/N!"

"Brady, I can't talk right now."

"Please? Why did you leave me? Huh? Was the sex not good enough? I thought we had everything, but no you decide to leave me for a douche."

"Brady, that's not it. You were an ass to me! And, Jack, Jack was so sweet."

He grabbed your wrist. "But, I loved you." He tightens his grip while he pushes you onto a row of lockers. "You broke my heart."

"Brady, stop it. The number one reason, why I left you was you scared the shit out of me, now let me go." He scoffs.

"No one gives Brady Wilmer an order, especially not a slut like-"

Before Brady could slap you, someone pushed him out of the way. "Get the fuck away from her, before I kick your ass!"

Brady walks away, smirking. "Hey, Y/N. Did he touch you, are you alright? Here, let me get that."

"Thank God, Sam. No, he didn't. Thanks, I owe you one. Can you not tell Jack about it? Please?"

"Y/N," he tilts his head. "I can't promise you that, if I would be your boyfriend I'd want to know."

You give in. "Tell him, but I don't want him to fight Brady, alright? I'll see you later, I'm already late." You hug Sam and walk towards your class.

"Hey, why was it long?"

"Ran into Brady, I'll explain later."

Sam walked back to his class, where Jack was waiting. He was writing something in a notebook. "Sup man? Where the hell were you?"

"You won't like it. I was in the hallway stopping Brady from hitting Y/N."

"Huh-what?" He drops his pen, ready to find that bastard. "Jack sit down. He didn't touch her, I came before he could do anything. The only thing I saw was that he held her wrists tight, they were already bruising up. And, he called you a douche and her a slut."

"I will kill him."

"Also, I promise Y/N you wouldn't fight him. Jack, don't touch him. He got issues," he shakes his head, with his jaw clenched.

"Fine, but if I see him alone. I can't promise you." Sam shrugs, thinking it's up to him and he'd do the same.

40 minutes later, Jack stood up and asked his teacher to go to the bathroom. "Hey- Brady you son of a bitch!" Jack's fist met with Brady's jaw. Punches were thrown here and there.

Meanwhile, in your class. Your teacher was explaining a lesson. You heard a yell, and so did everyone else since your teacher stopped talking for a second. "Excuse me," she walks into the hall and comes back. "It's all good."

Bing! Shit. A Snapchat notification. Plus, three text messages. You open the Snapchat first. It's from Sammy.

"Holy shit," you mumble to yourself and knock Johnson. His eyes went wide. You ran towards the door to the boys' bathroom. "MISS. Y/L/N! Come back here!"

Johnson covered for you. "Huh, she's- she's leaking."

"Oh, thank you, Jack."

You push open the boy's bathroom door. "You crazy motherfucker." You say smiling. You were glad there was only Sammy and Jack.

"Baby, hi. I'm sorry I couldn't contain myself, at least I broke his jaw."

"Yeah, and he broke your nose. I guess you're even huh?" You slightly smile.

You clean up his bloody nose, before kissing the tip of it. "Thanks, Sammy, for telling me. I still owe you," you hug him tightly.

"I got you doll."

Jack coughs, "I'm the boyfriend here."

You smile and slap his arm. "That's for fighting in school, mister. And, this," you grab him by the collar and kiss his swollen lips. "Is for defending me. Crazy boy."

"Crazy for you," he smirks.

"I don't ever want you in a fight again. At least, not with Brady. He got issues baby."

"So, I've been told," Jack says looking at Sammy. They fist pump each other. "Thanks, man."

"You would have done the same thing."