31: Paparazzi [C]

#ALEXANDER-LUDWIG

Pairings: Alexander x Reader
Status: Dating

Storyline: You were attacked by a paparazzi and Alex defended you.

You were walking out of the fancy restaurant with Alex by your side when a paparazzi came out of nowhere and started to take pictures of you. Blinded with all the flash you had difficulty walking, and you regretted letting your boyfriend's hand go. "Excuse me, can you stop please?"

You pleaded but the flash came back on rapidly when you make your way to the crowd of fans. "Stop it! Let me get to the car, please! Alex!"

At that moment you felt an arm grab you, leading to the black truck. It was C-Jay, Alex's bodyguard, you were so grateful for him. You take your seat and buckle your belt waiting to leave until you realize Alex wasn't in the car. You look back at the crazy man and the huge crowd of fans and spot Alex talking with the paparazzi. You decide to quietly roll down the window.

"Alexander Ludwig, can you say a few words about your relationship with model Y/N Bryant?" You heard someone ask.

"Actually, I will and everyone else I think you might want to record every word. She's the best girlfriend a man could ask for. We've been together for over a year now and that's what we were celebrating tonight. I thought we would have some privacy but I was wrong. And, I know you guys are just doing your job but please sometimes when someone says stop, just stop. I love all of you but leave us alone, okay? Thank you have a wonderful night."

And, hearing your boyfriend say this warmed your heart. Now, you exactly knew why you fell in love with Alexander Ludwig.

"You okay baby?" He asks as he sits beside you.

"More than ever, thank you."