#86 Off the Market [SPN/TVD]

Characters: Damon, Dean x Reader

Pairing: Dean x Reader
Status: Relationship

Storyline: {insp} Damon kept hitting on you until you tell him you're off the market.

Despite your past with Damon, you were still close to him. You invited him over for a simple drink while Dean was out on a hunt. "Thanks for the help," you tell Damon as you place the last clean plate in the cabinet.

He walks towards you and whispers in your ear. "Y/N, maybe you and I could have some fun." You laugh getting away from him. "No, I don't think so."

"What? Why the hell not?" He looked hurt and offended. "I'm with Dean." He stops what he's doing and looks at you stunned. 

"Winchester? That hunter?" You nod smirking at Damon's reaction. "He nearly killed me!"

"Yeah, but he didn't. Plus, you threatened his brother. So, consider yourself extremely lucky Damon Salvatore." 

"Whatever, I'm disgusted. Oh, here he comes." As Damon predicted, Dean entered the kitchen. "What's going on here?"

Damon rolled his eyes as you walk up to Dean and plant a kiss on his cheek. "Just telling Damon, I'm off the market." You return to putting dishes away while Damon sends a dirty look towards Dean. "Jerk."  Dean laughs knowing Damon is jealous and afraid of his hunting skills.