Castle Cleanup

Under Captain Levi's orders, everyone got to work with swiftly yet thoroughly cleaning the castle. Not a single speck of dust was to be left uncleaned.

Arden didn't realise exactly how much Levi was a clean freak until they actually got to work. He scolded anyone who left even the smallest speck of dust on any surface, shouting and ordering them to redo it. Levi really was serious about his cleaning.

Arden was cleaning in a room across from the one Eren was in. She didnt really mind cleaning. It was a simple job and it allowed her to keep her busy mind focused on other things. Besides, living with a lazy younger brother meant that all the cleaning was always left to her.

Finishing up with the sweeping, she balanced the broom against her whilst reaching behind her head to tighten her raven ponytail. In her opinion, the room was clean. Now it just depended if Levi's definition of clean matched her own.

Hearing footsteps across the hall, she decided to see if Eren needed any help. Grabbing the broom and her jacket from the bed, she walked over to the room Eren was in.

The door was wide open and she heard movement inside, so she walked straight in. "Eren, if you need any help then I can--" She stopped as her eyes landed on not Eren, but a displeased Levi.

"Oh, Captain. Where's Eren?" She questioned, surprised to find the Captain and not the Titan shifter, though her face didn't show it.

Levi glared, though not at her, but at the still dust covered room, "About to clean this room until his arms break. Why are you here?" Levi questioned, looking over at her. His steel grey orbs lingered on her tied up hair, this was the first time he got a full look at her face.

"I finished with my room so I was gonna ask Eren if he needed help. By the looks of it he does... desperately." She responded as her eyes scanned over the room that was no where near clean.

"I'll be the judge of that." Levi simply stated before walking past her and into the room she had previously cleaned. Arden followed behind, wondering if he'd make her redo it.

She watched as he ran his gloved fingers over and under every surface, the table, the bed, the door, floor, everything. Arden tilted her head at him as he stood in the middle of the room, inspecting his index finger and thumb as he rubbed them together, "Hmm. You're actually a decent cleaner. I didn't find any dirt or dust."

With her still blank expression, Arden nodded in gratitude. "I'll help Eren now." She stated before turning on her heels.

"Wait." Levi called out as he began to walk upto her, "You can come help me instead. Leave Eren to clean his own room. It can be his punishment for not doing it properly in the first place."

Arden nodded as she followed Captain Levi down the stairs. As much as she wanted to help Eren, she wasn't going to disobey the Captain's orders. Again, the two found themselves walking side by side. They didn't know how it happened, but it did. And the more it happens, the less they start to question it.

Turning a corner, the two saw Petra's bright strawberry blonde hair in a door way and inaudible murmurings coming from inside. Arden assumed that this was the room Levi was headed for as he made a beeline for it.

Levi popped round the corner, his serious voice calling out, "What's going on?" Petra immediately stiffened and began sweeping the floor with her broom whilst attempting to inconspicuously hum.