●Hiatus●

Hi guys

This is really difficult for me to do but I'm putting Tasteful on a temporary hiatus.

I'm just in a really bad place right now. My grandad passed away today and my nan, his wife, passed earlier this year.

I just need to be there for my family right now. Especially my dad, he lost both parents in less than a year.

It's really hard for all of us but I think we're all coping in our own ways.

For me, I just can't write this at the moment. My mind is just all over the place.

Sorry for the inconvenience, I know with my holiday a week ago and work that I haven't uploaded as much as I wanted and I hate that I'm putting a pause to the book again, but I just don't have the strength to write it right now.

I'm really hating that there's only been about 2 chapters in the last month. But I think I just need some time.

Don't worry though, I will be continuing. I can't say when because my family is going to focus on mourning and grieving, it's something we need so we can celebrate both my nan and grandads lives and remember all our memories with them.

If I feel some bursts of motivation or energy then I'll try write something, some snippets or just anything. But I'm just finding it difficult to focus on this at this point in time.

Again, Tasteful will be continuing. There is no chance that I will abandon this book because quite honestly, I've never felt such joy and support from something before. A break is just needed.

I'll be posting this hiatus in the announcements in case you don't read this chapter, that way everyone will hopefully know what's going on.

And if you are in mourning over the death of Queen Elizabeth II, I hope that you can find the strength to find joy in her passing and celebrate her life, like I'm doing with my grandparents.

It's a hard time for Britain and for everyone really, but we'll all get through this. Today I'll be remembering the Queen and my grandparents as they pass peacefully into a new life.

-Author