Epic

Regrouping with the Scouts, Kain made sure to return to his human form. The blacks of his eyes now returning to a normal white. His savage, animalistic canines returning to average teeth. Though, Kain had always had naturally sharper canines than anyone else. Claws retracting.

When he landed, he played out a slight stagger, rolling his ankle and acting out a heavy pant. Stumbling into the arms of Hange who just barely caught him, "Kain! What happened? Are you alright?" She questioned worriedly, eyes narrowing beneath her glasses as she gripped his shoulders to help him stand.

"Yeah... Yeah..." He breathed out, feinging exhaustion as he leant over and placed his hands on his knees, drawing in excessively large volumes of breath. "When the steam-- When it hit. Got knocked off the Wall. Damn gear jammed. My fucking luck, eh?" He peered up under his lashes at her. Lips twitching to hide the humourous grin he was working on suppressing.

Hange sighed in relief, reaching over and giving the man a firm pat on the shoulder, "You're here now. That's all that matters."

Kain looking down and smirked in hidden victory. She'd bought into his acting so easily.

"What-What do we do?" Armin questioned, panic-stricken. His wide ocean blue eyes focused on the Collosal Titan as a storm of steam flurried around it.

Hange thought for a second, her eyes narrowing under her glasses, "Now? Nothing. Except wait. Squads 3 and 4 take position behind the target. Rashad has command." She orderd.

"Got it!"

"Squad 2, stay put. Lauda has command."

"Understood."

Then she stopped to stare in wonder at the Collasal Titan, "How long he can act like a blast furnace remains to be seen. But he'll cone out of there eventually. When he does, we'll rush the big bastard."

Kain returned to a normal standing posture, his falsified heavy breathing now returned to normal. Crimson eyes glancing upwards to find the Collosal Titan's stare focused on him. So he smiled brightly, eyes widening as he wiggled his brows at it, knowing Bertholdt inside would see.

"Listen up." Hange's stern voice caught their attention as she addressed everyone, but her gaze was seemingly aimed at Armin, "I want you to forget about taking them alive. Destroy them. No second thoughts."

Armin's eyes widening in horror, not ready to kill 2 of his friends.

But Hange didn't give the boy a moment to dwell on it as she gave her next firm order, "You're with me. Right, squad one, look alive! We've got a date with the Armoured Titan!" Jumping off the side of the Wall with the other soldiers behind her.

Kain looked to Sasha who was stood on the edge, having not yet jumped. There was a barely noticeable expression of fear on the young girls face. So he smirked humorously at her before nudging her in the ribs with his elbow, "Hey, I hope he brought flowers with this date."

Sasha just staring at him incredulously, her single brown brow rising in confusion, worry and humour. "What?" She managed to breathe out before Kain looped his arm with hers and jumped off the Wall, forcing the brunette down with him who let out a shrill scream.

The raven head laughing obnoxiously the whole way down until they stopped halfway up the wall with the rest of Squad 1. Despite her initial fright, there was a small smile creeping onto Sasha's face, the momentary humour of the strange man lessening the fear that rattled through her body.