Chapter 11 - A runaway

A mystical swarm of huge green spires stood in front of me. The land was ruled by the mountains. The sky welcomed me with its blue hues and clouds. The light glistened like fireworks. The ground was covered in tall, green grass that was overgrown. I've emerged from the dungeon and am on my way to the blacksmith.

It was much easier the second time around. Surprisingly, I had learned that route and could return much faster. I lit up my dimension pocket as the key to the gate appeared. A cool breeze welcomed us as the gates closed. "You arrived earlier than expected." "And the dungeon you wanted me to clear wasn't a normal dungeon," the shocked blacksmith added. "Who exactly are you?" I challenged him. "Asura on the run?"

"Djinn, I believe you should work hard to curb your bloodlust. I have no malicious intent. Similarly, the Asuras are my foes." As he wiped the blade clean with a cloth, he remarked on this. "How did you come up with that?" "No one expects djinns to manage a scythe and a retainer," I observed suspiciously. "How about you, Asura, being at odds with your own race?" I inquired. "Let's take a stroll while I explain my position," the blacksmith suggested.

The wind was beautifully cold, and the bright white clouds moved slowly. The sun's white rays shone brightly throughout the forest. I looked at the blacksmith, who had navy blue spiky hair, each strand standing tall with its own will. Blue eyes that could see everything like a telescope and a white-skinned face

"Isn't it past time you explained yourself?" As I looked out at the wide trees, I said. "I was a lab rat," the blacksmith said as he took a deep breath. "My family used to be one of the most prestigious families in Ephetous, but after the battle with the Virita Clan, it had fallen so low that it was used for experiments." With a frown, he said, "I was one of the experiments, but luckily, I escaped. Despite the fact that not everyone suffered the same fate."

I kept my sardonic demeanour. I responded, "It's because of these jerks. "In any case, would you be willing to assist me in putting Asuras in their proper places?"" "I would do anything to retaliate for what they did to me," he said. "Anyway, let's go back; I have something to show you."

A sleek black hilt. The tip was covered in razor spikes and bled bright red. A black demonic entity stood in the centre of a tall dazzling red star. The blade was lovely and curved. Nobody could have predicted that it would be the perfect weapon. My name for it is Blood omen.

"It's both majestic and demonic," I observed. "It was all because of your material." The blacksmith said as he blushed and shrugged. "However, Mantra, you're nowhere near annihilating Asuras at your level." "What do you recommend I do?" I asked. "I could train with you, specifically your swordsmanship," he replied. I would teach you how to fight without using Mana or Aether.

I said, "How is that going to help my strength?" He answered, "It's really simple," "you have so many unnecessary movements, and it should teach you how to fight without using so much aether." "Sure, but first I'd like to do something in Sapin," I replied. "It's all right," he said. "And finally, what is your name?" I was curious. "Bradwr," he clarified.

As I ignited the spital rift, I waved goodbye to Bradwr; it felt incredible. That I might have an ally who can help me defeat the Asuras. It was incredible to have someone who understood who I am. But can I put my trust in Bradwr? I arrived at Cadec's house. I had no idea how much time had passed since I had left. I raised my hands as the pounding rang out across the room. "Wait a second, Mantra?" Cadec was stunned. "Did you go away for a week and come back late?"

"I didn't come to say anything; all I wanted to say goodbye. I shall embark on a tour around the world to thoroughly explore it." I said, and he said, "Dude, what precisely do you mean? What about a job at Xyrus Academy—-?" "Sorry." I re-ignited the Spital rift as I returned to the mountains.

(A/N) A few monthers later..

"How many times do I have to say that this isn't a brute force procedure? You can't just grip the blade tighter and hope for the best. Step forward with your left foot and back with your right foot." Brawdr yelled, his voice reverberating.

I listened and tried several times, but it was difficult for me to let go of movements that were second nature to me and do it differently. When I was hunting with Kedron, brute force was everything. After breaking through the beast's defences, you got the kill.

My morning routine consisted of waking up and running 30 laps around the entire mountain from top to bottom, hunting animals for food, and cooking breakfast for myself and Bradwr. After that, I start a 4-hour run while Bradwr yells at me for my poor form. I'll have to do some strength training after that. After that, I'll have to go out and find something to eat for lunch and dinner.

Every day after lunch, I work on refining my core in the hopes of growing it to the third layer. It had been a frantic routine. Every week, I had a spar with Bradwr. Surprisingly, Bradwr was able to assist me with developing numerous techniques for defence, offence, and mobility. Bradwr has frequently insulted me, claiming that I lack talent and am as inept as an insect. Surprisingly, this invigorated me even more.

TBATE | Revenge ON AsurasOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara