Chapter 18 - Meeting

(A/N) 5 days have passed.

A circular white table with three seats. The room was lavish, with huge and little picture frames. Clouds may be observed through the white windows that face the sky. It housed six people, half of whom stood and half of whom sat. The one on the left had human characteristics, creases on his face, and a serious expression, with gorgeous red hair and green eyes.

The one on the right, on the other hand, had long ears covered with white hair and bright blue eyes like the ocean. He had maintained his young look, complete with a babyface. The auburn-haired man was joined by a man and a woman; the man was clothed in white with gold buttons and gold stripes, and he had honey-colored eyes and coral-colored hair as he placed his hand behind his back.

Her beautiful yellow eyes glistened like the sun, and her green hair flowed down the centre of her back, giving her a serious yet alluring face. On the other side, two persons stood behind the white-haired man. The one on the left had her hair in a hair tie and had a mixture of black and blue hair. His dark-blue eyes twinkled like diamonds, and he appeared to be thirty years old. His beard was neatly cut and shaven.

Her hair was black and purple and tied back into a ponytail, and her eyes twinkled like slivers. Her skin glistened like snow, and she had a lovely smile.

"Do you mean Cress died?" The auburn-haired man yelled as his palm banged on the table.
"Calm down, Aladdin," Gentle said the gentleman with white hair.

"How can I be peaceful now that Cress has died, Ethan?" Aladdin screamed angrily, his eyes
gleaming like poisonous snakes.
"Are you hoping for anything from this meeting because you're upset?" Ethan fixed his focus on Aladdin while he spoke.
"Fine." He conceded defeat.
"Cress was attacked at midnight and tortured to the point that his organs were exposed, according to my sources," Ethan told Aladdin about the event.
"Who would do anything like that? This is really too severe." What had happened to a dear friend had taken Aladdin by surprise.

"It will take us time to find out what happened. The problem is this was done swiftly and it was as if the trace was a warning. The lances Reya and Anzac were found no trace off. The castle was annihilated." Ethan said as his eyes widened to reality.

As the wind blew, there was complete quiet. Everyone was deep in thought. Cress was a good friend; despite their differences, they regarded one other as friends till the end.

"How about we send lances to look into it?" As he sighed, Aladdin said.
"Two lances should be sent to inspect the locations. If the criminal could handle two of the strongest lances. Sending one would be an understatement because it's better to be overprepared than underprepared." As he looked about, Ethan made a suggestion.

As a violet location with lights shining within appeared, a powerful wind blew through the chamber. "That isn't going to be necessary." As he passed through the portal with a woman following him, a man said.

His golden eyes were otherworldly as if he was peering deep within their centre with only a glance. The man was in his early twenties, with dark brown hair like a bark, and his golden eyes felt otherworldly. He had a confident, fearless expression on his face.

The woman standing next to him had crystal-like bright blue hair, a snow-white complexion, and ice-blue eyes that twinkled like gems. Her face was hidden behind a pleasingly lovely look.

"Who are you?" The people shouted as the lances unsheathed their weapons and glared a deadly poison.

The guy released a violent bloodlust that could easily overpower a monster. As they froze in fright, the lance's weapon fell to the ground. A tiny sparkle lay behind their perspiration.
"I wouldn't want to be treated like this after doing you a favour." The man erupted in laughter.
"I've come to provide some knowledge that may be useful to you in your situation." The man let himself be seen.
"Do you want to know the truth about your adorable little dwarven companion?" He smiled.They were astounded that someone so brilliant could know things they didn't.
"Your silence will be interpreted as a yes. In the most fundamental sense, I murdered him." He said eagerly as he looked everyone in the eyes.

"Do you mean you killed him?" Aladdin murmured something incoherently.
"He was a traitor since he supported Alacrya." He laughed.
"Alacrya?" Both kings were concerned and enquired.
"An unexplored continent controlled by deities," the narrator continues. As he handed them content-filled pages, he mentioned this.
"Are you serious?" Ethan was surprised.
"The dwarf, on the other hand, was fully corrupted. That was just what he deserved." The man stated clearly.
"What are your skills? To be able to fight a lance while staying unseen?" Aladdin was curious and enquired.

"It makes no difference where I come from or who I am." The man spoke something quietly.
"Would you be willing to help us?" Aladdin was curious.
"Perhaps." The man commented as he and the woman departed.

Both kings exhaled deeply and exchanged shocked glances, but who could blame them? Their long-time friend and comrade turn out to be a traitor who was only concerned with himself, not even with his race.

"