𝒊: 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔

seven years before;

"Freja-ssi are you ready for school? Wake up now!"

The scream from my Mom in the outside of my room made me frown a little as I am still sleepy from my afternoon movie marathon.

"Eomma, I'm awake already! Stop yelling please." I groan after sitting properly from my bed.

"Aish, I'm gonna be late because of this." I then complain after glancing at the clock on my bedside table.

"Arasso! Get faster then, so you could have your dinner."

Stooding up from laying, I slowly stretch my body before I decided to reply. "Okay! I'll just come after I finish my preparation Eomma!"

Then minutes later of preparing my self, all of my daily routine including bathing and brushing my teeth was intantly done. I immediately pick and wear the school uniform I had after doing those.

As I rummaged on my walk in closet my eyes landed on the clothes in the upper case.

There is a mid-high skirt with a stripe design in dark blue color whilst the top is a white long-sleeved polo with ruffle design on both wrist along with a red long tie and dark blue coat.

I then just choose the white school boots of mine pair with my chanel backpack.

After watching my face and aura in the floor length mirror, I fastly run towards my bedroom door to go down stairs.

"Good thing that you're already up." it was my dad, who spoke. He is reading a news paper.

"Your grandfather had arrive and you probably know on what about his
errand is."

After shoving a forkful of pancake on my mouth, I look up from my plate.

"Hmm, as usual he's just here to lure me for a fixed marriage with his bestfriends's grandson," I plainly respond, "Is the promise they had with Seo's that deep?"

"Yes daughter." My father sips from his coffee, staring back to me.

"Those two treasured their words too much." he then curiously inquire again, "You know who the boy is, right? What do you think about him?"

"Han Joonhwi?" I put my fork down, scratching my right brow. "He seems fine to me. He is tall, good looking, rich, educated... but,"

"But?" my old man's brows perk up, he has this amuse grin on his face, waiting for my additional words.

Smirking back to the person infront of me, I pouted my lips. "I don't see him yet as the man that I will marry in the future." I then shrugged my shoulder off, "charming but not my type."

The burst of laughter from my father triggered mine. The two of us shared a laugh and after awhile of it the sounds die down.

"Woah, the what are your type little Miss?" another question is thrown to me, "But seriously just give him a try. Maybe you'd take a like if you spend time together."

Raising my brows to him, I only raise my glass and sipped on my juice before wiping my mouth with a towel. "Let's see about that,"