𝒙𝒗: 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆

I KEEP rolling around the floor since I've been up for hours. My mind keep flying back on Joonhwi and his confession.

I have been frustrated because of it. Byeol has been already snoring off whilst I am up like crazy in here.

Sol-a texted me earlier that they her and her mom are going home later at one in the morning.

She never expected that her mom work will be overtime and her being a good daughter, decided to help.

It was all nothing to me ofcourse. I needed a distraction and it is perfect.

"Arff! Arfff!"

When I was about to doze off, the continoud bark from a puppy startled me up in my slumber. My eyes instantly widen because of it. I almost succeeded in sleeping...

Covering my ears with the pillow, I tried so hard to now growl back at the barking dog in the outside but as I kept doing it, the louder the bark the pup formed.

Without thinking twice, I stood-up upset as I ran down the stairs. Almost screaming my lungs out only only be stopped when my eyes fell off to a very small puppy with a wigging tail.

My face contorted in different expression as I ended frowning from what I've just witness. When I thought that it was the most suprising part, my thoughts were interrupted as soon as the dog continued his rebellion.

Ready to soon the dog away, my eyes look-up to where the pup is staring at. And instead of getting scared on what it is, I almost cursed so loud as soon as I made an eye to eye contact with the person.

Trying to hold off my laugh. I stared directly at the now pale and terrified Han Joonhwi.

The man in his cream coat and with shirt, the person I like so much tried to balance himself in the cement wedge.

"Go. Go home and find your mommy,"

I shooed the female dog as her tails wigs as she run away from us. Staring back at Joonhwi, my lips form into a pout the former had a relief expression on his face as he gets down with wobble knees.

The swag he had from earlier was gone and he is now wearing the most innocent face he had. His lips even twitch in a force and embarrassed smile.

Shaking my head at him, I raised my brows. "What are you still doing here?" I ask in full confusion, "you didn't go back?"

Scrunching his nose, Joonhwi shook his head. "I didn't,"

Before we could get into more conversation. Our dearest friend Sol-a appears along with her mom. With confusion all over her face, she inquires.

"What are you two doing here in the outside? Aren't you cold?"

"Wae? Wae? What happened unnie?" a laughing Sol-A keeps the both of us awake. I am not sleepy anymore as we already had coffee and midnight snacks.

The frown Joonhwi had since Sol-a arrived didn't change. The female wants to know the thing that happened and she has been now trying to make us say something about it.

"For what? So you can use it as a leverage on me?" Han Joonhwi and the childish side of him is showing.

The pink and kissable lips of him is in a pout, his thick brows are furrowed and his big arms are in crossed infront of his chest. Whilst we are staring at him, he had his head in different way.

He looks upset and embarrassed at the same time. So before Sol-a could force him to say anything. I hushed the female off and ask her to do me another instead.

I tried to hide my smile when Sol-a's farther footsteps can be heard. As soon as Joonhwi shift his head back on me.

I couldn't help my self but move my face closer to him and kiss his lips.