𝒗𝒊: 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒓

HAN JOONHWI

seven years ago

THE defeated face Freja had didn't go unnotice to me. It's been a week since the accident happen and his friend had also died.

She is still recovering from her trauma and injuries. I also had heard from Uncle Gobin that the trial didn't go well as they expected that it will be.

So he ask me personally to be with Freja since he had still alot of things to do aside from business and family matters.

"Hey, Freja-ssi I bought pizza. It's your favorite right?" I sweetly smile at the younger girl who'd eyes are puffy red.

Shifting her head on my direction, she forced a smile and nod her head. "Gomawo oppa," she sniffle as I took a sit on her bed.

"I thought you have classes, why are you here?"

"Don't you want me to visit you?" I pretend to get mad, "I thought we're friends."

A laugh escaped from her mouth. Playfully rolling her eyes on me.

"Ofcourse we are." Freja pouts.

She is now wiping the excess tears she had on her cheeks. I smile at her gestures as I open the box and gaze up on the television which currently plays a movie.

"Oppa..."

"Hmm?" munching my own piece of pizza, I look away from the TV to glance over to Freja.

She had her cheeks tinted in pink as she leans closer to my face. When our eyes meet that's when she smash her lips on my cheek.

For a second, I froze on my seat with widen eyes.

Freja on the other side seems satisfied by my reaction yet before I could say something to her. She instantly covered my mouth and confessed.

"I had a crush on you,"

After saying it, Freja jumps down the bed and hide inside the comfort room. I can even heard her curses and giggles as I smile watching the closed door.

Still staring at the room she went it, my one hand unconsciously touches the cheek that she just kissed as my grin widen in happiness.

I only immediately stop grinning like crazy when I got caught by Uncle Gobin with narrow eyes and doubtful glare.

"What are you smiling in here? You didn't kiss my daughter don't you?"

My eyes widen from his words as I felt my ears and face redden in embarrassment. I even took a nervous gulp, ready to explain my self when he bursted out in a loud laugh.

"You should have seen your face." he chuckles. "I was just playing with you,"

My heartbeat started to beat normally as I finally let out a breathe that I never realize that I've been holding off.

As soon as Freja heard her father's voice, the door that she's been hiding in slowly open and when she step a foot on the outside, our eyes immediately meet.

She had a shy but cute smile on her face whilst my lips curve into a grin of amusement whilst Uncle Gobin had his brows raised up in confusion.