𝒙𝒊𝒊𝒊: 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒆

TWO weeks had passed as Joonhwi had already prove to everyone that he is innocent.

Her Aunt who faked the autopsy report is being trialed now in the court to have her punishment.

And as a friend of him, I-along with the gang came to give him a moral and emotional support. As he is in the inside, we all waited in the cafeteria.

"Thankyou Sol-ya," I mutter as she place down a cup of coffee.

Sol-A smiles at me before sitting down on my left. "Don't run your mouth if your going to say something nonsense, okay?"

She warns to Yebeom as the guy is desperate enough to join with us.

Sitting next to Min Bokgi, Cho Yebeom place a whole bun on his mouth as I stare at him with indifference. When he realizes that I am still mad at him for what he did, he instantly look down.

"Han Joonhwi oppa must be still shock until now." Yeseul sighs as her face shows empathy with his friend. "He had been bullied a lot by everyone..."

Yeseul words makes me glance to my coffee and glare at it. The weeks has been rough to us especially to Joonhwi.

The prejudice of everyone affected our daily lives that even though it already stops, I can still vividly feel the disgust, accussing qnd hurtful glares through my skin.

I know from the beginning since before that Han Joonhwi and her aunt isn't really in a good ways.

The female always find the way to hurt and inflict damages to her nephew. I even saw it on how she play dirty infront of me, back when she was trying to poison my mind to cancel my arrange marriage with Joonhwi.

When I didn't agree with her, I thought I did convince her by my words that I saw the worth of Joonhwi more than she think that I did.
But I was wrong.

I was so happy for the whole day for believing the fact that maybe, Joonhwi and I are having a mutual understanding but my confession in the rooftop were politely decline which I find so odd.

If my thoughts were right. It could also be done by hers or maybe, this is just my delusion to cover-up my rejection.

"No amount of sorry or regret can change the things that already happened." I grab my coffee and take a sip on it.

"And nothing can make go away the pain that he felt along the way because of false accusation and manipulation."

I tried so hard to not crumple up my coffee in the plastic as I kept holding it on the table infront of me.

"The next time you run your mouth, please carefully think about your words."

Silence. No one dare to say anything else as everyone. When I thought that the awkwardness will grow more, a voice from behind boom.

"Gwanchanagoya everyone?"

"Oh! Hyung!"

Min Bokgi can't help himself as he immediately take his bag away from the seat. He signals to the older male to sit beside him.

"Hyung, palli! We've been waiting for you."

"Jinjja?"

Joonhwi chuckles as he made his way on us, once he is already near the table he could only spare a glance at Bokgi before taking a seat on the last side of the chair beside me.

"Should I say thankyou?" the man beside me jokes before he glances at me with a smile. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing." I give Joonhwi aside glance, "nothing is wrong."

𝐋𝐀𝐖 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 | 𝐇𝐚𝐧 𝐉𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐡𝐰𝐢 (On-Hold)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें