𝒙𝒊𝒊: 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆, 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔

"What is your most favorite weather season?"

I ask out of nowhere, my head is leaning on his shoulder as we are in the rooftop of Hankuk watching the stars in the middle the night.

"I knew from before that it was summer. You easily get cold so you hate winter, autumn is not your style too since you hate seeing leaves fall. Is it now the spring?"

"Are we playing getting know each other?" Joonhwi move his head and stare at me, a smile is playing on his lips. "Okay, since I want to know more about you. I will answer that question."

Holding my hand tightly, he looks back in front. "Right now. I'm in Autumn mood. I like spring too but I learned to love the fall. There is something on it that I just find peaceful."

I nodded my head as he answers. "Maybe the way the leave fell down in the ground and it causes a huge pile on the floor?" I excitedly tugged his arms then.

"I also badly want to be in the middle of the pile leaves from autumn." I confess as I imagine my self doing the things that I want.

"I want to pick those using the both palm of my hands then throw it in my above like a rain and I'll shower from it. That is one of my dream."

I embarrassingly then lower my voice when I realize how I perfectly diverted the question I asks on him towards my personal like.

Joonhwi on the other hand seems like he doesn't mind my talking as he is listening so well with a huge grin plastered on his face.

"What? You should continue." he encourages softly which makes me embarrassed more. "I like hearing your thoughts. I like listening to you."

"Oh shut-up!" I remove my hands on him and use it to cover his face so that he can stop looking at me. "Han Joonhwi!"

In a defensive tone, he spoke. "What? Am I at fault again?" Joonhwi chuckles before he finally puts my hands down and intertwined with his. "Gotcha."

Rolling my eyes on him, I turn my gaze on the night sky.

"And now, it is my time to ask you." he mutters in excited tone. "So, Miss Freja-ssi. If you would be given a chance to turn back the time. Would you still pursue law?"

I almost stop breathing after I heard Joonhwi's question. And thinking back from before, I never really put this idea on my mind.

Would I? If ever the happening changes or remains?

I am torn between saying yes or no but as soon as I felt the piercing look of my boyfriend. My thoughts work like I already knew the answer.

"I would still." I answer sincerely whilst staring at his eyes that were studying mine intently. "No matter how hard or unexpected the obstacles I face or might face in the future. I would still choose this path."

I smile after I let out a sigh. "I found people who I cherish the most because of law.  I found friends, family and a lover. Cannot bear to lose it anymore."

The amusement and proud expression written on his eyes had balance. After he lick his lower lip, I just immediately feel his arms around my body.

"Really? That's so nice."

Laughing a little, I decided to tease him. "Wae? Are you touched? Did I flatter you? Is your heart pounding—"

"Yes, jagi. I am touched. I am flattered and especially my heart pound so loud. It made me realize that I am really falling so hard for you."

Flustered and caught off guard. I clear my throat as I can feel my palms started to sweats in nervousness.
"W-Why are you so serious?" I softly inquire. Silently cursing my self after I stuttered. "I am just teasing you."