𝒙𝒊𝒙: 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈

I slowly wake-up next to a heavy body. With painting head and dizzy vision, I tried so hard to steady my torso.

When I look beside me, my boyfriend had his hair anywhere and his heavy figure is almost falling unto mine.

"Han Joonhwi! Yah, baby!" Shaking his shoulder in panic, I tried to wake him up. It is already morning and we fell asleep in the lobby couch. "Wake-up, students might be coming here sooner."

Groaning from how strong I am moving him, his buried face on my chest finally looks-up. The usual pouty pink lips of his twitch as he slowly moves away from me.

"What time is it?"

"5:30." I answer casually staring down at my watch but immediately soon then stood-up in realization. "Classes will start at 6."

Glancing up from me, Joonhwi tried to pull me down with him. "Five more minutes."

"What five more minutes? Get-up and take a bath!" I then hit his back earning a groan from him. "I will leave you here alone, Han Joonhwi. I am not kidding anymore."

With disheartened expression, he finally stood-up from lying. "Where are you going?"

I raise my hand in the air as I run through the hallway. "I'm going back now."

When I arrive at mine and Yeseul's shared room. I ended up falling asleep beside Yeseul even though I haven't take a shower or brush my teeth.

I will gladly do both later after I finally regain my strength. I promise to my self before doozing off. I have never cutted class before maybe doing one today isn't that bad.

As long as it is not illegal, why not.
A loud thud in the floor startled me in my sleep. With my right hand squeezing my eye, I slowly look down on the floor to see a limping and in pain Sol-a.

"Aw... Ouch." Touching her butt she then shifted her head on the other side and our eyes meet. "Oh Unnie..."

Embarrassed and the same time shock, she gets-up from the floor whilst scratching the back of her head. I remove my hand in my eye as I lean on my elbow to raise my body up from the bed.

"Gwanchanagoya Sol?"

"Uh..." Orbs are now staring at the clock, she turn her heads on me. "Unnie, my butt is fine but I am not..."

"Huh?" Now confuse because of her, I sit-up and stretch my neck from left to right. I also grab the water bottle on the side drawer. "What are you talking about?"

"It's already nine! The first class had just ended!"

Seeing her in panic made me panic too. Sol-a had just recently received a warning from her current grades. That if she can't reach the exact average of the whole school year, she'll have to flunk out.

I even remember how him and Professor Yang got into a heated conversation just because Sol-a has been too occupied in the case. Despite that it happened days ago, I know that they are still not in good terms.

"What are you staring at me?" I ask her with furrowed brows, "Come on. Go and wash-up, I'll let you borrow my clothes."

Nodding her head repeatedly, Sol-a bump me into a big hug. "Unnie, I love you so much! I might steal you to Han Joonhwi!"

Before running in the inside of comfort room, she put her two thumbs in the air.

Smiling at her craziness. I could only let out a small laugh.

I know how invested Sol in our case for Bad Fama but if she will flunk out because of it. I will agree on Professor Yang that Kang Sol might need to be remove from the case.