𝒊𝒊𝒊: 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏

four moths earlier;

S

MALL commotion on the main hallways of the school took all of my attention. Aside from the reason that the classes haven't yet started.

Everyone are staring and doing scans at the bulletin board.

I've just woke up from my deep slumber so I am currently not inform about what's happening.

Being too curious like others, I swiftly made my way on their direction. As soon as I open my mouth and was about to take a scan.

A loud cough from my behind made my head turn. And just like some students in the area, my eyes widen in suprise when me and the dean had an eye to eye contact within five seconds and more.

Realizing what I've just done. I embarrassingly move aside and scratch the top of my head.

When their attention was now all on the board that's when I subtly move my self away from the crowd. Walking through the our classroom with flabbergasted face.

"Oh! Unnie!" Sol-a wave her hands on me once my feet step inside the room. "Sit beside me, palli."

Placing my bag next to her seat. I let out a sigh of relief before deciding to take a nap for a few minutes.

"Wake me up when classes starts, okay?"

Without looking at me, Sol-a replied. "Arasso Unnie."

It was the last thing I've heard before dozing off in my chair. Arms are use as pillows as I lay my head on the top of it.

"Who has seen this petition on the bulletin board."

Whisperedly murmurs around each corner of the room awaken me. My eyes widen in realization seeing an unexpected scene unfolds before me.

Looking at my left, I was ready to scold Sol-a for waking me up but as soon as I glance at her way, I saw her comfortably sleeping on her notebook.

I didn't interrupt her anymore and focus on the now being interrogated Joonhwi. Him and the dean shared glances as both are having a determine expression behind their eyes.

"Hire an attorney." is the first proper words I comprehend and the last thing I heard from our dean before she left along with the vice dean.

The defeated yet unwavering gaze Han Joonhwi had on his face keeps hunting me for the whole day. So after our last class ended, I immediately go out and follow him around.

Sneaking around isn't my forte and I know for the fact that getting against the bad side of school would surely inflict a huge impact of me as a student.

However the other part of would still want to pursue and help him despite of the circumstances. Because I know him... knew him.

"What's going on?" Sol-a appears infront of Joonhwi out of nowhere. "What's with you and Professor Seo? I know there's something."

My female friend pointed the guy before her who had just plain expression on his face.

Joonhwi didn't look-up to her and walk past through her but before he could take another step, Sol-a touches his elbow.

"Hey, what's going on?" She made him face her. When she look down on his hand, I think she saw a wound which she gasps.

"You need ointment."