𝒙𝒙𝒊𝒊𝒊: 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎

From: Professor Kim
Your final grades are out. Thankyou for all of your hardships and congratulations!

Smiling down at my phone, I carefully place it back on my pocket. It has been three weeks since the incident happen.

The culprits were caught and they are all now facing a law suit about frustrated murder and breaking-out house.

They also finally confessed that they were related to Chairman Ko and they are paid to not kill but threatened my father.

Joonhwi being with him were not anticipated by them so things turn out more dangerous.

It had been also three weeks since my father got discharge not because he is already well but because my mother is planning to move him to states-to bring him on the outside country for a better therapy for my father.

The two seems fixed their misunderstanding and currently back with each other again with is interesting and fun to watch.

"Is this really, okay?"

As I move closer to the room on where Joonhwi is admitted, the smile on my face widen.

The group is present and we all decided to have a small party as for the celebration of our finals and to welcome our upcoming vacation.

"Ne, Unnie." Yeseul replied as she tried to make the food in the separate table presentable for picture taking. "Your clothes looks good on you too."

"Are you really sure?"

I smile watching them from the outside before slowly turning the knob on, stepping forward and smile at my friends who are very occupied and focus on their own things.

The VIP room is spacious. It has its own living room where my two female friends are, a kitchen and dining area, a bathroom with bath tub and complete toiletries along with the separate room of the patient.

Inshort it looks like a home.

"Oh, Unnie." Coming out from the bathroom, Sol-b mutters in suprise. "You're already here? I thought you'll sending your mom and dad off."

Scrunching my nose at her, I walks on Joonhwi and kiss him on the cheek. He is in the living room on his wheel chair.

"Their flight got delayed for a day. They'll be leaving later at nine in the evening."

"Oh, that's too bad." she responds before making her way to where Jiho is in the kitchen which is across on where we are.

"What is this? Oh my god, do you some need help?"

Sol-b and Jiho then move towards on each other, helping one another to properly decorate the cake with topping since they only buy the unfinished one base from how lifeless the food is.

"How does the strawberry taste? Jiho asks in anticipation as soon as they started picking ingredients. He is also gazing Sol-bin another meaningful way.

Hmmm, something's suspicious.

"Is it sweet?"

Laughing at how Jiho reacts, Sol-b continue to munch the strawberry on her mouth as she gets another one made Jiho taste it.

"Try it, so you'll know what it taste like."

Giving Sol-b a warm smile, Jiho open his mouth as Sol-b held the fruit. When my male friend was about to bit it someone spoke, interrupting the two.

"Woah-what is happening here?" with teasing voice as usual, Kang Sol-a appears from nowhere with her arm crossed with each other.

Panic rose on Sol-b's face that instead of continuing the thing that she'd supposed to do, she mindlessly throw the strawberry on Jiho's forehead using a strong force.