𝒙𝒊𝒊: 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅

INSTEAD of us three. A man who is six feet tall with broad  shoulder and manly body trailed on our steps like a lost puppy in the mall as he had his arms wrapped with newly purchased items.

After what happened to Yeseul, Joonhwi decided to not let only the both of us to go and pick-up Sol on her house since he concluded that it will be safer if someone strong enough will look out for us.

He even reason out to me—ofcourse without Yeseul hearing that her boyfriend doesn't look trustworthy at all.

Well, we share same sentiments.

"Should we go now to spa?" Sol-a ask as we walk pass through on it. "Unnie," she calls me again.

I am walking between her and Yeseul as Joonhwi is on my behind. "After we get some snacks Sol-ya," I replied turning my head on her. "Don't worry I already got our appointment later at four."

Nodding her head Sol-a clap her hands. "I'm so stressed out lately. Should I get facial scrub?" she touches her face before frowning. "Aish, whatever."

Yeseul and I chuckle on her sentiments as Joonhwi spoke and tease her.

"You should. Your face seems so rugged with problems."

"Yah! Stop talking trash." Sol-a shows her fist on Joonhwi as me and Yeseul burst out in a loud laugh. "Says of the old man who had a lot of wrinkles." she probed.

I ended up covering me mouth and stopping my self from laughing. When I turn to Sol-a she grimace at me whilst Joonhwi glare at my face after I took a brief glance of him on my shoulder.

"Yah! Kang Sol! What did you just say?" the now offended Joonhwi let out a huff before he smirks like crazy. "Atleast unlike you, I do not go around and dupe people. Hankuk sunbae, huh?"

Joonhwi words made Sol-a growl but before she could jump and kill the guy, I softly touches her elbow and at the same time, facing Joonhwi as I try to hide my smile.

"You two stop it." I laugh a bit, "We are here to unwind."

Joonhwi didn't say anything, he just briefly looks me from head to toe and smirk  before looking away and smile at nowhere.

"Unnie, we're here." Yeseul spoke as we stopped infront of a cozy cafe. "Woah, daebak." she giggles, "they sell a lot of different breads. Even their coffee seems so aromatic."

"Indeed..." I said in pure awe as I felt a presence a new presence on my side.

The room is filled with pastel colors but mostly tainted with brown and biege. While the mono-block chairs are in heart shape even the couches are either in the shape of C or in U.

Curtains were widely open as the heat of the sun from the window reflects. Aside from it, there are also some vases in each tables as it has a freshly pick flowers at the middle.

The windows are heavily tinted as the room is filled with aircon, cold but not cold enough to make someone shiver. The place is perfect for relaxing as it feels so homey.

"We should take the sit near the window!" Sol-a suggested as her and Yeseul got into a contest of who can get the chair next to it. "Yah! I may be love you but I will not gonna lose in this one."

"Unnie, you should just gave that to me." Yeseul responds.

The duo were trying so hard to make them let go of one another. I shook my head as I stare at the from afar. I am still at the entrance with Joonhwi as the two already pick for their seats.

"Should we now get our orders?"

"We should,"

Joonhwi and I walks inside, a man behind the counter immediately greeted us as another employee gets out from the kitchen to deliver the food.