𝒙𝒙: 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒄𝒆

It seems like days and nights fastly changes. It feels like it was just yesterday when I was so devoted to take revenge and make someone pay the sins and debt that they had on me.

And right now, after months and weeks of being in trialed. The charges on Professor Yang Jonghoon finally dropped by the prosecution.

The loud cheers of happiness and celebration filled the room as the police and Prosecution is now taking care of the real culprit behind the crimes.

Yes crimes.

Since the flash drive my father gives didn't only contains the revelation of how Chairman Ko orders Lee Manho to kill Seo Byungju but it also does have the real reason behind the accident seven years ago.

Along with Ko Yeongchang's  abusive behavior  towards to Yeseul in their whole relationship and how his father manages to use fake media to trigger and manipulate people.

And sadly, one of the victims were Jiho Appa. His father who killed and set himself on the fire, three years ago.

To cut everything short, Haru Oppa was killed because he was the one who heard and knew about the election crimes my Uncle had did to win.

At that evening when Seo Byungju and him drove from the funeral, the two had discusses about the issue especially the bribery that case that seems to be heard and knew by Professor Yang.

When my Uncle saw the car that Haru Oppa usually drives he immediately plan on bumping it and put the person in danger.

Too unfortunate on him, their plan causes a scar when a kid passes and got hit at the processed along with me and Haru Oppa who got into accident.

Recalling it now. I realize how my other family members had causes a lot of pain towards the people around us and how many people need to die in order to bring them down.

In the midst of the cheerful night, I took Yeseul in a far corner to have a rpivate conversation with her.

The gang is still gathered in the court room aside from my boyfriend and our Professor who got drugged by at his house.

"I am sorry for what my cousin did to you." I wrapped my hand on Yeseul's waist as I whispered those words to her. "I... am very sorry,"

Giving me her usual warm smile, Yeseul embrace me back. My friend is finally getting her freedom back.

As the two of us speak with other, the group are still busy talking to the prosecution and police about the matter and Professor Kim leaded them along with Uncle Dongpil.

"You doesn't have to say sorry for things you haven't done, Unnie." she then wipe the tear that escape from my left eye. "What your cousin fault isn't your sin."

"You almost lost everything because of him." I pointed out. "You can show how angry you are. Pursue the law suit."

The sigh Yeseul let out made me shut my mouth. I know that despite of everything my cousin have done. My friend still and does have feelings towards him.

No matter how painful and unbearable it is. It is hard to unloved someone who you have shown affection for a long time. The person who you thought to have a blossom and cherishing future.

Love is both a good and stupid thing.

"I still love him, Unnie." those words from her spoke the thoughts that been growing on my mind. "I don't think I can do it to him."

Even though I am a bit disappointed from her answer, I already anticipated it. So instead of pushing her to a difficult decision that she doesn't want to go to. I tried my best to understand her.