Meeting The Boys part 1

Alpha Jordans POV

Sparks. They are everywhere. Our lips are just touching, and I swear, nothing has ever felt so right. Slowly we start to open up to each other and our lips start moving together. I slip my tongue across her bottom lip, requesting access to her mouth. Ophelia gasps and I take that as my opening and slip my tongue in and her taste explodes onto my tongue. One taste and I am addicted. I could never get enough of this woman. Im going to have to taste her every day, multiple times a day. Ophelia whimpers and I pull back, breathless and panting. Ophelia looks so beautiful like this, kiss swollen lips, a flush to her cheeks and her chest rising and falling with every breath. I am about to pounce on her again when Renwick mind-links me. We need this interruption because I dont want to push my sweet mate too fast.

'Alpha, can we please meet our Luna?' Renwick asks like a five-year-old asking for his favorite toy.

I roll my eyes at him but say 'Let me see if shes up for it. But only you and Reign. I dont want to overwhelm her with too many people since she just woke up today.'

I hear him and Reign whoop and I roll my eyes again and close the link. I swear they act like they are meeting the Queen of England herself. Granted, Ophelia is a queen of her own stature. Goddess, I am a lucky bastard.

Ophelia is looking at me curiously and smiling. I smile back and grab her hand, loving the sparks I feel when our skin touches.

"Whats going on? Is everything okay?" she asks nervously.

"Yes, baby. Everything is perfect. My beta and gamma want to meet you and have dinner downstairs in the dining room. I told them it was completely up to you and that I would ask you. I dont want to overwhelm you since you just woke up earlier today."

Ophelia hits me with a blinding smile that lights up the entire room like sunshine, hence the nickname.

"Of course, I want to meet our pack but thank you for looking out for me and making sure Im not overwhelmed. That was so thoughtful of you. Tell the guys yes but it better be good food if I have to get out of this comfy bed for it," she says while laughing and getting up.

"I love your laugh, sunshine. But yes, maam I will tell them," I say, following her out of bed.