The Shift Part 2

Alpha Jordans POV

When Ophelia started to shift, I never expected that she would be a white wolf. In our world, a white wolf is extremely rare. There have only been 100 since us wolves began to exist. A white wolf is extremely powerful which explains why they are late bloomers. Their human side has to be at a certain level of strength before their wolf can come into the picture. Honestly, now that I think about it, it makes perfect sense. Of course Ophelia is a white wolf. I knew she would be spectacular, and this is just the icing on the cake.

Im staring at my mates wolf. My beautiful white wolf mate. Asmo is going crazy in my mind right now howling.

'Thats our mate. Goddess she is the most beautiful wolf I have ever seen. Let me out so I can meet my mate properly,' Asmo demands.

'Okay, hold on one second. I want to make sure the boys watch for others and protect her from someone seeing her. They could harm her or worse. And I need to tell her what she is so she can be prepared,' I warn him and end our mind-link to link the guys.

I put on my alpha voice and warn them, 'Hey, Asmo wants out to meet his mate, so I need you two to be listening out for others. We cant let anyone see her wolf. They might try to harm her or kidnap her for her powers.'

'Yes, Alpha' , they respond, still mesmerized by my beautiful mate. I cut our link and then try to link with Ophelia.

'Hey baby, can you hear me?'

'Yes, Im here.'

'Okay I know youre probably really confused on whats going on. Im going to explain as much as I can quickly because Asmo is pushing to get out to get to his mate. So, I will tell you the big news first and then answer your questions after our wolves run. Okay, Sunshine?'

'Okay, my love.'

I smile so big. Thats the first time she has called me that. Goddess, I love her.

'Focus!' Asmo growls at me.

Right, he wants out.

'Baby, you are a pure white wolf. I dont know if you know what that means but in a sense you are rare and extremely powerful but'- thats all I get out before Asmo forces the shift and forces me into the back of his mind. I roll my eyes because that brute could have waited twenty more seconds for me to finish with Ophelia.

I watch as Asmo and Les sniff and lick each others faces. They start yipping at each other and Les rolls on her back for Asmo to see her belly. Its a sign of submission. Oh, Asmo liked that considering hes purring.

'DONT YOU DARE MATE WITH HER FIRST ASMO. THAT COULD SERIOUSLY HURT HER IF SHES A VIRGIN,' I yell at him.

'I know. Im not an idiot. Now leave me alone with my mate.'

Asshole cut the link. I hope this run doesnt take too long. I want to see my mate and talk to her about everything. I dont like being away from her even if Im not really away from her. Asmo and Les take off running into the forest chasing each other.

Alright, the run has begun.