6 Months Later

Alpha Jordan's POV

6 months later

I stare at my mate in the clearing as she takes Renwick down to the ground by wrapping her leg around his and then kicking out. I throw my head back and let out a loud laugh when he hits the ground with an audible oomph. This gets Ophelia's attention, and she starts running towards me, jumping on me and wrapping around me like a monkey on a tree.

"I missed you!" she says while kissing my nose, cheeks and lips. I had to go out of town for two days to a neighboring pack to help with some personal issues the Alpha was having. I hated being away from my mate, but I didnt really have a choice when it comes to working.

"I missed you too baby," I say as she kisses the mate mark on my neck, making me shiver. I grab her face and kiss her hard. I slide my tongue across her bottom lip, and she opens right up and lets me in, her tongue battling mine. She lets out a little moan and I have to stop before I take her right here up against a tree.

"I came to get you and Renwick. You can go get ready while we make the phone call baby." I set her down and grab her hand and start walking towards the pack house to get to my office.

Its been 6 months since we marked each other, and its been the best six months of my life. Ophelia began training every day from dawn until dusk unless I dragged her away. Renwick and Reign had to take over her training because every time I tried to train her, one of us would touch the wrong part and we would end up naked together.

Ophelia is officially a strong and powerful white wolf. Hell, she can even take me down. She knows she has the power to shield herself and anyone close to her from any alpha aura. She can also take someones strength from them and give her strength to someone if need be. We did a lot of research on white wolves and found out that she will discover more powers, but it may take some time. She is an amazing mate and Luna to our pack. We had her Luna ceremony a week after we mated and everyone in the pack took to her immediately. They all love and respect her. She took her Luna duties and excelled at them. She takes special care of the pups of our pack. She is so good with them, and I cant wait until she is carrying one of our own pups, but we decided to wait until we deal with her old pack before trying to get pregnant. We dont want our pups being in any kind of danger.

Speaking of her old pack, we had decided on the day after we mated to leave it alone until she was strong enough to face them herself, with us by her side of course. She wanted to be strong enough in case Derrick tried anything again, which would be suicide if he did considering Asmo and I would rip him to pieces before he even breathed on our mate. I trust my mate, but I dont trust that asshole considering hes already tried to kill her once.

Back to the present, I mind link Renwick as we are walking to the house.

'We are calling Alpha Jason when we get up to my office. We are going to tell him we are coming for a meeting, but we arent going to mention Ophelia. She wants to surprise him by showing up to the meeting.'

'Okay Boss,' he says chuckling.

..

Renwick and I are in my office while Ophelia gets ready to go to the Blood Moon Pack territory. I pull out my cell phone and call Alpha Jason. The phone rings three times before a tired voice answers,

"Alpha Jason speaking."

"Alpha Jason, this is Alpha Jordan of the Black River Pack. Im calling to inform you that myself and my beta Renwick will be coming for a meeting this afternoon."

"A meeting? What is the nature of this meeting? I am very busy. I had a wolf disappear six months ago and Im still trying to locate her."

I look to Renwick and we both know hes referring to Ophelia.

"Well, Alpha Jason, lets just say you want to take this meeting with us. Itll give all of us the answers we want or need."

"What? Do you know something about my missing wolf? You better not have hurt her."

I growl down the phone. I close my eyes and take a deep breath to calm down. It wont help the situation if I get angry with him.

"We will see you at 4 this afternoon," I let my alpha voice leak through and end the call. I lean back in my chair and pinch the bridge of my nose. I hear my office door open, and I can sense my mate. I open my eyes and I can see how nervous and scared she is. There are tears dropping down her cheeks.

"Renwick, go check on the car and make sure its ready to go," I bark at him, and he rushes out of my office. I open my arms and Ophelia jumps into my lap and snuggles my neck.

"Its going to be okay, Sunshine. I will be right by your side the entire time. No one will even get close enough to touch you baby."

Ophelia starts kissing her mark on my neck causing me to let out a moan and my cock becomes rock hard.

"Baby, we have to head out soon," I say to her but Im not stopping her. I honestly need to feel her before we go deal with this bullshit.

"Please Jordan. I need you. I need to be connected to you before we go face all of their bullshit. Please," she begs with more tears leaking down her cheeks.

I wipe her cheeks and say, "You never have to beg me baby."

I touch my lips to hers and lick her bottom lip until she lets me taste her. I stand up with her and place her on the edge of my desk. I slip my hand under her cute little sundress and groan when I discover she isnt wearing any panties and shes dripping wet for me. I slide my finger through her slit and then bring it to my mouth and lick it clean.

"I love the way you taste baby and I wish I could feast on you, but this is going to have to be quick, my love," I say as I unbuckle my belt and pull my hard cock out.

Ophelias hand immediately starts stroking me and I throw my head back on a groan. I can already feel the tingles starting in my spine, so I pull her hand off of my cock, line my head up with her entrance and slowly slide inside my mates warm pussy. I kiss her slowly and sweetly. I know I told her this would be quick, but I dont just want to fuck her, I want to make love to her and show her how much she means to me.

Ophelia wraps her arms around my neck and holds my head while I wrap my arms around her wast and rest one on her back and the other on the back of her head, in her hair. I press my lips to hers, running my tongue along every part of her mouth, tasting my sweet mate while thrusting my hips slowly dragging my cock in and out of her tight channel.

After a few minutes of making love to her, I can feel her pussy fluttering and I feel the familiar tingle starting at the base of my spine. I lay my forehead on hers and just look into her eyes. I thrust twice and then hold myself buried to the hilt inside of her as I spill my seed into her. We both stare at each other whispering each others names over again. This is what we both needed. I kiss her once more.

"I love you, Ophelia. You are my everything. My whole world. Whatever happens today, always remember that you are mine as I am yours. Forever Sunshine."

"I love you so much Jordan. You are my forever and nothing that happens today will ever change that. You and me baby."

I kiss her forehead and slowly pull out of her and tuck myself back into my pants. I grab a tissue to clean off my mate, but she shakes her head. I look at her with my brow raised.

"I want to feel you all day. Leave it. Let them smell my mates seed on me," she says smiling.

I laugh and put my arm around her shoulders and lead her to the door so we can leave.

"Lets go visit us some dead wolves walking," I wink at her and we walk out to the car.