Loving You Completely

Alpha Jordans POV

"Mate, I want you to mate with me and mark me. I want to be yours completely."

I stare at my beautiful mate in shock. She just asked me to mate with her and mark her. She just asked to make this permanent and for forever. Holy shit.

'Duh, you idiot. They love us. Now tell her yes dumbass.' Asmo says in my mind.

Shit I must have taken a while to say something because Ophelias face has fallen sad and shes trying to move off of my lap. I tighten my hold on her waist and grip her chin so she looks at me.

"I would be honored to mate with you baby. I was just shocked you asked me because I dont want you to rush if you arent ready for this. I know I am ready, and I want you, forever but if you arent ready and you want to wait, then I understand and I am okay with that. I would wait a lifetime for you to be ready. Well not really but I would try," I tell her, desperately hoping she says she is ready.

"Jordan, I am ready to do this with you. You have shown me how kind and compassionate you are. You have shown me a real pack and how I should be treated. You have shown me everything I needed to see to know I want this forever with you. I love you."

I grab her face and crush my lips to hers in a bruising kiss. I pull back enough to say, "I love you so fucking much Ophelia." I wrap her legs around my waist and put my hands under her ass and stand up to walk to our bedroom. I dont want to chance Renwick or Reign seeing my mate naked. I rush up the stairs and through our bedroom door, kicking it shut behind me. I set Ophelia down at the end of the bed and start kissing her. Our kiss turns frantic, and I quickly get rid of her clothes, and she gets rid of mine. We are standing there naked in front of each other, and I cant stop staring at my beautiful Luna.

She goes to lay on the bed, and I follow her and lay on top of her with my hips wedged in between hers.

"I wanted to go slow and sweet for your first time, but I am barely hanging on by a thread here baby. I need inside you," I say with my voice cracking. Its taking everything in me to hold back so I dont hurt my mate.

"Don't you dare hold back on me Jordan. I want all of you. Including the out of control with lust side. Give it to me."

The last thread of my control snaps with her words. I smash my lips to hers, grab her leg and wrap it around my waist. I position the head of my cock at her entrance and drive my hips forward, sheathing myself inside her super tight pussy. Ophelia lets out a little whimper of pain and I gain some control back. I look down and see tears coming out of her eyes and it guts me. I try to pull out of her but she just wraps her legs tighter around me.

"Baby, I am so sorry. I didnt mean to hurt you," I say while kissing her face to dry her tears.

"Don't apologize my love. Im okay. It only hurt for few seconds. I think the tears were just a reaction. Im fine but I need you to move now please," she begs.

I pull back a little and rock back in and we both let out a moan at the sensations running through us. Her legs drop off my waist and hit the bed with her feet flat. I start thrusting in and out while looking down at where our bodies are connected. Watching her tight lips swallowing my cock almost does me in so I look back into my mates eyes. I need her to finish so I can mark her. I start thrusting harder and it seems my mate likes that because her head rolls back, and she lets out a long moan.

The headboard is banging against the wall with the force of my thrusts, so I grab it with one hand while playing with Ophelias clit with the other hand. I finally put my hands back down by her head and start rolling my hips, making sure to hit her sweet spot on the inside and out. I feel her walls fluttering and I know shes close. Her arms wrap around my shoulders and her legs around my waist, holding me close.

"Come on my cock baby. Come for me," I say all while thrusting in and out of her.

Ophelia lunges forward and sinks her canine teeth into my neck and comes so hard that its like a vice grip around my cock. I have to stop moving for a minute because I dont want to come until I fuck her from behind, but her tight pussy is testing my patience along with her bite. After coming for a solid few minutes, Ophelia licks my wound closed and collapses on the bed. I immediately pull out of her and use her hips to flip her onto her stomach. I pull her hips up until shes on her knees with her chest pressed to the bed. I position my cock at her entrance and thrust home.

"You thought I was done with you baby? Not even close."

I start pounding into her from behind. Hard and fast strokes. I can reach deeper inside her this way, and I am loving it. Ophelia starts moaning and meeting me thrust for thrust. I wrap her hair around my fist and pull her head back, kissing her neck. I use my other hand to massage her clit and thrust into her three more times before she comes on my cock again and I explode inside of her. I bite down on her neck at the same time, and she comes harder.

I feel our bond snap into place now that we both have mated and bit each other. I can feel the love she has for me and Im sure she can feel the love I have for her through the bond. We both collapse on the bed, but I stay buried deep inside of her. Im not ready to leave her warmth yet.

"I love you, Jordan. I never thought I was going to be able to have this. I am so thankful for you," she says while wrapping her arms around me.

"I love you too Ophelia. Im glad we found each other, and I cant wait to see what the life we build looks like."

She squeezes her pussy around my cock again and I look at her.

"You keep doing that and Im going to think you want a second round."

"Maybe I want you to keep me up all night," she winks at me. I roll her on her back and thrust back inside of her. And I do keep us up all night going round after round.