Justice for My Mate

Alpha Jordan's POV

I watch as my mate rips Derricks throat out while saving my life because I was so worried about her injured shoulder that I didnt even hear him coming at me. Goddess, she has no idea how sexy she looks right now to me. I see out of the corner of my eye that Ryan shifts and runs into the woods. I know Ophelia wants to go after him gut I want a little justice for my mate but in my own way.

'I got him baby. I am so proud of you Sunshine. I love you,' I mind-link her and then take after Ryan.

I pick up his scent and the idiot ran all the way to the cliff on my territory. I swear these guys dont have brains. I run in my human form because I know my warriors will have him trapped by the time I get there.

I run until I find Ryan backed up to the edge of the cliff, surrounded by my warrior wolves. I walk through them and stand directly in front of Ryans wolf.

I use my alpha voice and command, "Shift back. Now."

His body cant fight off my command, so he starts to shift and next theres a naked guy laying in the fetal position. What is this pack raising? A bunch of pussy wolves?

"Get up."

He stands with a smirk on his face, and I cant wait to wipe that right off his face.

"So, Alpha Jordan, can I ask how Ophelia is?"

I growl at him and Asmo starts trying to push through and it takes a lot of strength to hold him back.

"You dont get to talk about my mate," I spit at him.

"Don't I? Tell me, how long did it take the bruises to disappear? I did a good number on her. Also how does her pussy taste? Because from what I remember, pretty good. I can see why youre obsessed with her," he laughs.

I grab him by his throat and lift him off the ground, squeezing the life out of him. He starts clawing at my arm but Im not letting go until I am ready to.

"You never touched my mate you pathetic pup. I wouldnt keep saying stupid shit to a possessive wolf because he has promised to rip you in half if you say one more thing about our mate," I growl into his face. I drop him to the ground, and he gasps for breath.

"I should have fucked her when she was unconscious on the ground after she was stabbed. I bet her pussy as tight as fu-" Thats all he got out as Asmo forces the shift and opens his mouth and puts Ryans head in his mouth. He bites down on his neck while standing on his legs and starts pulling until Ryan is almost completely torn in half.

'NO ONE DISRESPECTS OR THREATENS OUR MATE,' Asmo growls in my head.

I force him to let Ryan go and let me take control again. I should be the one to finish this since Im the one who found Ophelia in the woods, and I want my revenge on this asshole. I shift back, lift Ryans mangled body above my head, and finish ripping his body in two effectively drenching me in his blood. I throw his body over the cliff and into the Black River. I throw my head back and let out an almighty roar, signaling that I took care of this piece of shit.

After accepting a pair of shorts from one of my warriors, I start running back to my mate. I step through the trees, and I see my mate standing there covered in the blood of Derrick and I already know what I am about to do.

I walk over to my mate, grab her, sling her over my shoulder and start carrying her into the woods as shes laughing.