Q&A and Then Some

Ophelias POV

I have so many questions racing through my mind right now. I cant believe I am a white wolf. I mean I grew up hearing the stories of the white wolves who were so powerful that one of them took down an entire pack of Alphas, but I never thought I would be one. I never felt strong or powerful. I still dont honestly but thats one of the questions Im going to be asking Jordan tonight.

Les has retreated into my mind after telling me shes going to let me spend time with my mate while she talks to hers. I guess her and Asmo are getting along well. We all walk into the pack house and head towards the living room. Jordan and I sit on the giant grey sectional, and I prop my feet up on the wooden coffee table in the middle of the U-shaped couch. I expected the other guys to join us, but they retreat upstairs saying they want to give us some alone time. I appreciate it because Jordan and I havent really spent any time alone since I first woke up in his bed.

Jordan gets up and walks to the kitchen and asks if I want anything to drink. I like that the house is an open floor plan. I can still see him even if hes in the kitchen. Its like my body refuses to let him out of our sights right now. Jordan brings me a water bottle and a beer for himself. He sits back down on the couch and pulls me to sit on his lap and buries his nose in my neck, taking in my scent. He runs his nose along my neck and places kisses up and down the side of my neck up to my ear and my jaw. I quickly jump off his lap and sit next to him. He looks at me with a stunned and hurt expression.

"If you keep touching me like that, I will never be able to talk to you about any of this," I say while giggling. This mans touch is like lighting a fire under my skin.

"Right, talking first. Sorry, I couldnt help myself. Youre just so beautiful and I just want to be touching you all of the time."

I feel the same need to touch him, so I grab his hand and lace our fingers together.

"There, now we are touching but in a way that doesnt make me all hot and bothered," I say breathlessly.

"Alright Sunshine, what do you want to know?"

"Well, I know what a white wolf is and I understand they are extremely powerful wolves but I dont feel any different than I did before I shifted. Why?"

"Those powers will come with training. Which we will be starting as soon as possible. I want you to discover yourself as much as you want to, but I also want you to be able to protect yourself in case we arent around to help you."

"Okay, that works for me. Is our mating going to be any different because of this?"

He chuckles. "No baby. Its still the same but I have heard that its more intense for white wolves and their mates."

I tilt my head to the side in confusion. "What do you mean?"

"Your orgasms and mine will be more intense than any other wolf. I think it has something to do with your powers and the power of the mate bond," he answers.

I feel my face getting hot and I know my blush is creeping up my neck and to my cheeks. I have no experience with anything sexual. I know wolves can have sex before they meet their mates, but I was never the type of girl who wanted to do that. I wanted to save myself for my mate. I look at Jordan and he runs his thumb over my cheek.

"Sunshine, are you a virgin? Is that why youre blushing right now?"

My blush deepens. I dont know if I want to tell him that I saved myself for my mate. What if he thinks thats weird?

"Um, y-yeah. I am. I-I guess I just wasnt one of those girls who wanted to s-sleep around. I saved myself for my m-mate," I stutter in embarrassment.

Jordan grabs my chin in between his forefinger and thumb and looks at me with so much lust in his eyes, I almost choke on it.

"Good girl. Thats exactly what I wanted to hear. Im a possessive bastard and the thought of anyone else touching you makes me want to rip their throats out."

Jordan picks me up by my hips and settles me straddling his lap. He keeps one hand on my hip and the other dives into my hair. He pulls my head down and kisses me. It starts out slow and sweet. His tongue just leisurely stroking mine but all to quickly the kiss turns heated and passionate. My hips move on their own and thrust across his lap. He groans when my pussy makes contact with his hard cock.

"Fuck baby. Do that again," He commands. I roll my hips and push my pussy across his cock again which makes me let out an involuntary moan. Jordan takes control and puts his hands on my hips to control the speed of my hips. He pushes me down harder on his cock and I swear, he moans my name. Hearing him enjoying this as much as me encourages me to keep going faster and harder. He keeps kissing my neck and whispering my name over and over again while I use his cock to get me off. He moves his hips and thrusts upwards causing his cock to bump my clit hard and I moan his name loudly. He found my spot.

"Yes baby," he moans. "Use my cock to make yourself come."

Goddess the dirty talk is so hot. I start moving faster and grinding my hips down harder. His grip on my hips tightens and I can feel the pressure of my orgasm building rapidly in my lower belly. Jordan grips my hair and pulls while he thrusts upwards, and the bite of pain mixed with pleasure makes my eyes roll back in my head and I end up right on the edge of my orgasm.

"Oh shit, you like it rough baby. Yes. Come for me my love, NOW," he commands me and thats all it takes. I throw my head back and scream Jordans name as I come. Its like a fireworks show behind my eyelids and my pussy clamps down on nothing. It was very powerful orgasm, but I need more. I need him inside me. I need him to mate me and mark me.

I love him.

Oh goddess, I love this man. And I need to show him just how much.

I look Jordan in the eyes and ask him for the one thing I know he wants.

"Mate, I want you to mate with me and mark me. I want to be yours completely."