Epilogue

Luna Ophelias POV

Its been a month since we returned home from the Blood Moon Pack and things have been good. Weve had some drama with Renwick and his mate but other than that, everything has been great. I stepped into my role of Luna and mate to the Alpha as best as I can. I havent had any complaints yet. I have also been helping the women of the pack with training. I wanted them to be able to at least protect themselves against an attack.

Im currently on my way back to the house from training in the clearing when Les starts yipping in my head, inciting a headache. Great.

'Les, why are you yipping that loud? Are you trying to give me a headache?' I ask annoyed.

'Oh, shut up. Cheer up. WE ARE CARRYING OUR PUP!' She yells at me.

'Wait, really? You can sense it?'

'YES! Finally, I cant wait to tell our mate.'

'Wait, Les! Dont tell Asmo yet. I want to do something special for our mate to tell him! Please?' I beg.

We start brainstorming ideas of how to tell him we are with pup and finally agree on an idea.

'Okay, yes that sounds like a good plan. Now, hurry up and get home so we can set it up,' she orders me.

. . . . . . . . .

Alpha Jordans POV

Its been a long day. Im ready to just get home and climb into my bed with my mate and hold her.

'Our mate has cut off her link. Her and Les have. Do you think something is wrong?' Asmo asks me.

'I dont think so, but we will be home in 10 minutes and then we can check on our mate,' I tell him calmly.

He retreats into the back of my mind, and I stare out the window. I see a little pup running in the yard with his dad and it makes me smile. I cant wait for us to have our own pups. Weve been trying since we got back from the Blood Moon Pack, but it just hasnt happened yet. Hopefully, it will soon.

The car pulls up to the house and I open my door and race up the front porch to get to my mate. I open the front door and immediately stop. There are rose petals everywhere. On every flat surface including the floor.

"Ophelia, baby, whats going on?" I call out.

'Asmo, did we forget an important day?' I ask panicked that I forgot something important.

'No, not any day that Im aware of. Maybe its a surprise?'

"Come upstairs, my love," Ophelia calls out.

I walk up the stairs and see more rose petals lining the hallway, leading into our bedroom. I walk in and my mouth waters at the sight I am greeted with. My sweet mate is laying in the bed with nothing on but a sheet, rose petals everywhere, candles lit, and soft music coming from the bathroom where I can see more rose petals, candles and the bath filled with bubbles.

"Baby, what is all this for?"

She smiles at me and says, "I have a surprise for you and the rest is set up to celebrate the surprise."

"Okay, whats the surprise then?"

"Close your eyes and hold out your hands. No peeking," she instructs.

I immediately follow her directions. I close my eyes and hold out my hands, not peeking I swear. I feel her set something in my hands and it feels like a box of something.

Okay, now open your eyes.

I open my eyes and in my hand is a box with a onesie and a pregnancy test. The onesie says, CONGRATS YOURE GOING TO BE A DADDY and the pregnancy test says PREGNANT.

I look at Ophelia with watery eyes and shes crying and smiling.

"Are you sure? We are having a pup?" I ask her, my voice cracking.

"Yes, my love. We are having a pup. Les confirmed it. Put your ear to my stomach and listen closely."

I drop to my knees, putting the box on the floor next to me and resting my ear against my mates belly. I use my wolf hearing to listen.

Right there is the unmistakable thump thump thump of our pups heartbeat. I turn my head and put my lips right above where our pup rests inside his mothers womb.

"Hi pup, this is your dad. Be good for Mommy. Dont cause her too much pain or sickness. I cant wait to meet you. I love you so much already," I tell him or her while placing a kiss on my mates still flat belly.

I jump up and rip the sheet away from my woman and pull her close. I smash my lips to hers and kiss her with everything I have. I lean back and look into her eyes. Goddess, I am so in love with this beautiful she-wolf.

"Thank you for giving me everything Ive ever wanted in life. I love you so much Ophelia."

"Thank you for finding me in the forest that day and saving me. Thank you for accepting me and for being my true mate. I love you and our little family we have created," she says, kissing me again.

I kiss my mate and relish in my new life.        

THE END

for now...