Meeting The Boys part 2

Alpha Jordan's POV

After Ophelia took a shower and got dressed in a pair of my sweats and my t-shirt, we made our way down the stairs. Asmo is extremely happy that our mate is covered in our scent. I roll my eyes at him as we approach the door to the kitchen. Renwick and Reign are fighting over who gets to give my mate the flowers they picked for her. They dont even notice we are standing in the doorway until Ophelia clears her throat. I stand behind her and wrap my arms around her waist and bury my face in her neck to cover my laugh.

Both guys turn towards my mate with flushed faces and hold out the flowers. They both try to move and get stuck between the fridge and the island. Ophelia bursts out laughing so hard that she has to grab onto the door frame, and I use my arms to steady her. Both my guys look at my mate with pride in their eyes and I know exactly what they are thinking. They are proud about the fact that she is able to laugh even after all she went through today.

Finally getting their big selves dislodged from the kitchen, Renwick and Reign approach Ophelia with the flowers extended. She takes them, sniffs them and looks back with a smile.

"Well, that was a one of a kind introduction. Im Ophelia James and you guys must be the beta and gamma of this pack and the ones who were with Jordan when he rescued me. Thank you," she says with confidence. I am so proud of her right now.

Renwick sticks out his hand to shake hers, but Asmo releases a growl and Renwick immediately snatches his hand back and offers his neck in submission.

'Our mate. No male touches her until we mark and mate her,' Asmo says to me.

'Dude youre going to scare her away before we even get the chance if you keep growling at her like that you brute,' I sternly tell him.

'I dont care. NO TOUCHING OUR MATE,' he yells before shutting off the link and retreating.

I look at Ophelia sheepishly. I feel so bad that Asmo did that to her. "Im so sorry Ophelia. Asmo doesnt want anyone else touching you because we havent mated or marked you yet. Hes a possessive bastard."

My mate gets a twinkle in her eyes, and I could swear she loves the possessiveness. She laughs and says "Trust me, I understand. Les says if you even attempt to touch another woman, she is pushing through and ripping her to pieces." Ophelia just shrugs her shoulders. Goddess, I got blessed with the most amazing mate. Im pretty sure Im already halfway in love with her.

"Okay, before any wolves rip into each other, how about we introduce ourselves and then eat. I am starving. I am Renwick, Beta of the Black River Pack and Jordans best friend since we were kids. Its so nice to officially meet you, Luna Ophelia."

Renwick literally bows down like hes in front of royalty. I roll my eyes at the same time Reign does and Ophelia just laughs and curtseys.

"Right, moving on from that embarrassment, I am Reign, gamma to the Black River Pack. Its so nice to meet you Luna Ophelia but Im not bowing like that idiot did, Reign says," pointing at Renwick.

We all just laugh and move over to the dining room table. Its usually set up for 12 or more members but since I sent everyone else out except us, theres only four plates set. I pull out Ophelias chair o ut for her and then sit down on her left, at the head of the table. The boys sit to my left, directly across from my mate. The food is served, and Ophelia looks like shes about to devour her entire plate. For dinner we have steak, roasted potatoes and roasted vegetables. We fall into a comfortable pace of conversation getting to know each other. Eventually, Ophelia tells the guys about what happened with Derrick. She starts tensing during her story, so I pull her into my lap and rub small circles on her hip with my thumb.

The boys exchange a look and then mind-link me.

'So, we are killing him though, right? Or at least torturing him? I mean he deserves a lot worse than that but please tell me we are planning on hurting him in some way,' Reign asks me.

'I have to get in contact with his father and see what he says about all of this. We will go from there, but I will get some kind of revenge for my mate,' I say.

'What she said about never shifting. What if we take her to the clearing and help her through her first shift? It will let her, and you meet her wolf, and it will help her heal fully,' Renwick suggests.

'Thats actually a really good idea. Lets ask her if she is up for it tonight.'

I cut off the link and look down at Ophelia. She has her head resting on my shoulder and her left hand playing with the hair on the nape of my neck. My wolf lets out a purr at the sensation and Ophelia giggles. I could get used to hearing that sound every single day for the rest of my life.

"I was respecting the fact that you guys needed to talk so I just sat and waited on you guys to finish. I didnt want to interrupt," she says, looking away like shes embarrassed.

I grab her chin between my thumb and my forefinger and bring her eyes back to mine.

"Baby, you can interrupt anytime you need to. Dont feel embarrassed. We are here for you so if you need anything, interrupt away. We were just discussing something we wanted to ask you about. How would you feel if we took you to the clearing tonight and helped you through your first shift? It would allow you to meet your wolf, Asmo can meet his mate, and it would heal you completely," I ask my mate and watch her beautiful face change into a look of absolute excitement and gratitude.

She straddles my lap, throws both arms around my neck and starts attacking my face with little kisses while saying "yes" and "thank you so much." I rest my hands on her hips, pull her closer to my body and capture her lips with mine. I push my tongue into her mouth and start caressing her hips. After a few seconds, we hear the boys clearing their throats and looking away from us. I had forgotten we werent alone. This woman will be the death of me, I swear. I discretely adjust myself because my dick is pressing uncomfortably against the zipper in my jeans. Ophelia feels it and looks at me with lust filled eyes. I mouth "Later" to her, and she nods.

"Well, we will take that as a yes to shifting tonight. Come on love birds, lets go meet our Lunas wolf," Renwick says.

We all get up and head outside through the sliding glass door at the back of the pack house. Ophelia grabs my hand and pulling, making me stop in my tracks. I look back at her and her eyes are wide open in panic. I immediately pull her into my chest and tell the guys to head to the clearing and we would meet them there. I tilt Ophelias chin up and kiss her forehead.

"Whats wrong, my love?" I ask.

"Im scared Jordan. What if theres something wrong with my wolf? What if Im some kind of hybrid abomination or something?"

Ophelia starts hyperventilating. I hug her tighter until she calms down and then I make her look at me again.

"Baby girl, I have a feeling your wolf will be just as strong and spectacular as you are but even if she isnt, that changes absolutely nothing for me. We will still be mates, I will still protect you, train you, love you, and be there for you. I will still choose you. Always. You will still be my Luna, no matter what happens out there tonight," I say before crushing my lips to hers. I pour every ounce of love and passion into this kiss. I want her to know I will always be there for her, and I will always choose her, no matter what.

I pull back, kiss her cheeks, her nose, her lips one more time and then her forehead before saying "I have faith in you and your wolf baby and so does Asmo."

Ophelia takes a deep breath, steps back, grabs my hand and says "Okay youre right. Lets go meet Les together", with all the confidence in the world.

"Thats my girl."