Chapter 2 (y/n?)

Y/N POV

'Will I ever see him again?'

"Are you thinking about him?" Lightbot asked making me come out of my thoughts.
"Naah, why would I? He was just a random stranger" I replied.

'But I do want to see him again'

~flashback~

"A-Abang Kassim? What are you a pirate?" I laughed at my own weird joke making him glare at me.

"Umm.. here" I handed him the thing he dropped.
I expected that he would say a 'thank you' but he didn't.

Ungrateful brats these days!

"Is that your powersphere?" He asked.
"Yea, he is" I replied.
"But you don't have its powers, do you?" He raised his eyebrows and I shook my head.
"I don't" I replied.

"I'll take my leave now. You should go home too" he said and I nodded.

~flashback ends~

"Y/N, FEW PEOPLE ARE HERE FOR YOU!" Mom shouted from the downstairs.

'Few people? Is it Kassim? No! What if they are those gangsters! They can hurt mom!'

I quickly went downstairs and saw 6 teenagers, they looked younger than me.

'Wait- I know few of them!'

"Hii are you Y/N?" The boy asked.

'What was his name again? Bob?'

"Yea" I replied.

"I am Boboiboy and these are my friends" He introduced.
"Oh yes! The superheroes everyone talks about. And you're Fang right? You're really cool!" I complimented making him smirk.

"See Boboiboy, I am more popular than you!" Fang exclaimed and Boboiboy just rolled his eyes.
"Anything I could do for you?" He asked and gently held my hands.

I was about to say 'no' when a girl smacked his head.

"Well thats Y/N, Fang's girlfriend. She doesn't really goes on missions, she just stays and heal all the injured people and help commander" Boboiboy explained.

"Ohh my name is Y/N too" I said and smiled at her.
"Obviously it is, you dumbo. You're me! Just in a different fanfiction. Good thing is that we will get both the hottest characters" she said and winked at me.

"I am sorry what?" I asked and everyone gave me a confused look.
"Is something wrong?" Boboiboy asked.
"No, its just I didn't get what Y/N said" I replied.
"But she didn't said anything" Fang said and everyone nodded.

'Was I hallucinating?'

"So lets get to the point." The girl wearing pink hijab said.

'I think her name is Yaya and the other one is Ying or Yang something and that chubby boy's name was Gopal I guess'

"We heard you have a powersphere. Is it true?" Yaya asked and I nodded.
"Yes, I do" I replied.

"May we know your age?" Yaya asked.
"17 year old" I replied and Ying noted it in a diary.

"Why have you not joined the Tapops Academy?" Fang asked.
"Tapops Academy?" I asked with a confused look. I seriously had no idea what it was.
"You don't know Tapops Academy?!" Gopal exclaimed and I shook my head.

"Well, it is compulsory for every teenager to join Tapops Academy if they own a powersphere" Ying said.
"I do own a powersphere but I don't have its power" I replied and they all nodded.

"Okay, we will talk to Admiral about that. But if you're free the other day then please visit the Tapops Academy" Boboiboy said and I nodded.
"Okay, I will. Anything else?" I asked.
"No, thats all. Thank you so much" They all left and I sighed.

"Are you okay? You look tired" Lightbot wrapped his robotic arms around my waist. He seemed worried.
"Its nothing, I just don't want to go to the Academy." I replied.

"Then don't go. I don't want you to do something you don't want to."
(Asian parents left the chat)

"Thanks Lightbot" I patted him.
"I may be a powersphere but I really care about you. Please do not leave me." He hugged me tightly.
"You don't have to worry about that. I'll not leave you"

'If only he could tell me about his past'

~Time skip to the other day~

"Are you ready?" Lightbot asked and I nodded before checking myself in the mirror.
"Do I look good?" I asked.
"You're really pretty" He complimented.

"Thanks Lightbot. Are you ready to go?" I asked.
"Why me?" He asked.
"Well, Tapops Academy is for every teenager who owns a powersphere.
So I cannot leave you" I replied.

"But-"
"Hey, you trust me right? Nothing will happen to you. There will be other powerspheres too you can be friends with them besides I am pretty boring to be honest" I said.

"No! You're the most amazing person I've ever met!" He exclaimed making me chuckle.

...

"So you're Y/N" A tiger like humanoid alien said and I nodded.
"Take a seat" He said and I sat down.
"Good morning, I am Admiral Tarung. I might be your batch Captain" He introduced himself.
"Good morning to you too, I am Y/N and I am here with my powersphere" I introduced myself too.

'Wait- he already knows my name! How dumb can I be?!'

"Where is the powersphere?" He asked.
"Right here. Huh?"

'He was right here. Where did he go?'

"He disappeared?" I mumbled.
"What does that supposed to mean?!" He growled.

"Everything is fine Admiral. Lightbot is with me" I heard a way too familiar voice from behind.

I turned behind and saw Kassim.

"Oh Kaizo, good that you're here"

"K-Kaizo..?"

_____________________________________

Please don't look at me like that-

Thanks for reading. Do vote if you liked it ☆~