Chapter 12 (Trouble)

(Before starting please read this)

So remember the first ever story I wrote ☆Frenemies☆ ? Yup, that iconic but cringe Fang fanfiction.
I actually have few ideas for it so I am kinda confused like if I should do it or not. Like they will be special chapters. So please let me know if you want it.

And one more important thing,
I might 'MIGHT' make a Boboiboy X Reader. I have a story idea for it.
Will you guys read it though?

And about my other oneshot book 'Vibrant'. I've decided that I'll publish the chapters of it only on the weekends.

Y/N POV

"We've arrived" Ramenman informed and I looked outside the window.

"Its my first time going on a mission! Its so exciting!" I exclaimed.

"Here, wear this" Kaizo said and handed me a costume.

"Woahh! Costumes to keep our identities hidden now thats cool!" I exclaimed and went inside an empty room to change.

Meanwhile, Kaizo was again beating the shit out of Ramenman for trying to sneak into the room.
Some perverts never change for real.

~Time Skip~

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!!" I shouted at top of my lungs.

"Your costume" Kaizo replied.

"I have to act as a stripper to hide my identity!?" I shouted asked and he nodded.

"And no one asked for my consent" I said.
"Admiral never asks for consents" Kaizo replied.

I sighed and looked at my way too revealing outfit.

"Don't worry. I will not let anyone touch you not even this mf" Kaizo said and smacked Ramenman's head who was literally checking me out.

'Ramenman is literally like Quagmire'

...

"Are you sure he will come here? We've been waiting here for 2 hours already" I whispered to Kaizo who was dressed as the bartender.

And Ramenman was just a nobody in the crowd.

I asked Kaizo why he wasn't given any costume to keep his identity hidden to which he simply replied that Ramenman isn't someone popular so there was no point of giving him a costume.

'Poor Ramenman but that pervert deserves it'

"He is here" Kaizo informed and we took our position.

Our jobs were simple. I'll distract him by seducing him meanwhile, Kaizo will drug his guards and then Ramenman and Kaizo will take the powersphere.

"Where is he? And who is he?" I asked.

"9 o'clock" Kaizo replied and I looked at my left.

My eyes widened looking at the person.

"And he is-
"Hisoka"

"Wait you know him?" Kaizo asked.
"Yea, I once saw him on TV. He is one of the most strongest powersphere hunter. And I've also heard that he is a pervert." I replied.